[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have nothing to do and I'm spiralling out of control into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: instagram.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
instagram.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
I have nothing to do and I'm spiralling out of control into NEETdom.
Would shogi be a good thing to learn? What makes it different than chess?

pic unrelated i guess
>>
all u need is somebody 2 lean on
>>
Mahjong is the NEET tabletop game. Also, you can play it with old Jewish ladies if you ever move to New York.
>>
Shogi has more pieces and moves than chess. Take up a table top game or put your free time to use making money buying and reselling online or learning to program/design websites.
>>
>>14321187
>tfw can't NEET properly because no money to buy cute robot companions
What do I need to start web design?
My two PCs are shirt.
>>
File: isbhxtd.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
isbhxtd.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14321151
>pic unrelated i guess
How can you say that when she was the MC for the shogi episode?

Anyway, why don't you learn knitting so you can make a cute outfit like that?
>>
>>14321151
Learn how to read moon.
Shougi is more interesting than chess because you can use your the pieces of your enemy but Go is much better in my opinion. Having nobody to play in real life with because preferring not to have social contact is a shame though.
>>
>>14323179
I wasn't expecting Etotama to be remembered still, or for it to be good.
>>
>>14321250
A computer from 1890 will do the job for web design.
>>
>>14325386
Good web design, anyway. If you want to masturbate with javascript and Turing-complete CSS instead, you'll need something heavier.
>>
>>14325412
Oh.
I don't want to seem lazy by asking this but, what program should I learn?
>>
>>14325412
Sure buy a mac kek ayy lmao haha!
>>
>>14321164
I want to play Mahjong with Yukari!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.