[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you send death threats to Zun if one of the girls got a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: 1444058448001.jpg (49KB, 807x592px) Image search: [Google]
1444058448001.jpg
49KB, 807x592px
Would you send death threats to Zun if one of the girls got a romance interest in the touhou manga?? How would you feel?
>>
>>14183928
Why don't you go back to your idol threads with your wota mentality, fuckface?
>>
>>14183928
female romance interest?

sure
>>
>>14183928
>Would you send death threats to Zun if one of the girls got a romance interest in the touhou manga??
Yes.

>How would you feel?
I'd be completely fine with it.
>>
>>14183928
>Would you send death threats to Zun

Yes, if he doesn't hurry up and bring Mima back.

Also, romance ruins everything. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>14183928
What's the point of sending death threats to a guy who writes stories? It's not like you can fuck the girls anyway.

You're no different from those insufferable idol worshipers who9 care about their chastity.

If they get pregnant and turn into mothers, I don't care. In fact, it's better that way.
>>
>>14184495
ILL FUCKIN KILL U
>>
>>14184500
lol look at this loser
>>
File: Reimu.png (87KB, 200x381px) Image search: [Google]
Reimu.png
87KB, 200x381px
The Hakurai bloodline must not end, Reimu is going to need a successor eventually.
>>
I'd be furious if Alice got a love interest that wasn't 1000 faceless men.
>>
File: 37v2.png (552KB, 1759x1659px) Image search: [Google]
37v2.png
552KB, 1759x1659px
The only romance story would be in your head, anon. ZUN has explicitly stated numerous times that he doesn't like sexualization of 2chus, hence why most of them wear bloomers. The whole point of 2hus is to be waifu self-inserts so that lonely autistic nerds will eat it up and consume the product either with money or time.

...wait a minute...
>>
>>14184894
why does that picture infuriate me so much
>>
>>14184894
>ZUN has explicitly stated numerous times that he doesn't like sexualization of 2chus, hence why most of them wear bloomers.
Nice lie, gaylord. Or are you going to tell me you have a source to back up all of that shit?
>>
>>14184894
I thought Zun's stance was, "I haven't seen anything that has gone too far."
>>
I wouldn't send death threats. I'd be fine if ZUN made a male character in a game and have a heterosexual romance with one of the cast, but only if he's just as smug as the rest of them. I don't hate yuri or anything, but having lesbian 2hus has been done to death in doujins.
>>
Would why I send death threats when touhous are literally made for fucking?
>>
if I don't like it I'll just stop reading it

few people are that autistic about a fictional character, go to /r9k/ if you want to be among those kind of people
>>
>>14183928
I rather send him my pics and some money to draw the love interest to resemble me or else the last thing he want to see is his wife face in horror as I rape him in front of her.
>>
Aren't all the 2hus already lesbian for each other?
>>
I would think it hilarious because all the yurifags would lose their shit.
>>
>>14183928
Male interes?
No, because the NTR doujins would skyrocket if that ever happened. It would be hilarious.
>>
>>14186062
You just want to rape zun.
>>
>>14186090
Nope
Male ALPHA AS FUCK MC who destroys the shit of the 2hus so hard they can't recover anymore.
>>
>>14186121
Just like that one doujin
>>
the fuck is going with /jp/ and death threats?
>>
>>14183928

No because I am not an autistic.

Unless of course it was my waifu who got the romantic interest.

I'd totally send ZUN anthrax in the mail if that was the case.
>>
>>14184872
there is no Hakurei bloodline.
She's an adopted orphan. They all are.
>>
ZUN would never do anything like that, so I don't care.

However, if he would, it would be the time to quit Touhou, even if the romance would be one I'd like to see.
>>
>>14183928
>Would you send death threats to Zun if one of the girls got a romance interest in the touhou manga?
Only if it was my waifu.
>>
>>14183928
I literally WOULD NOT CARE if the Touhou girls got boyfriends. Big fucking deal.
>>
>>14186124
which one?
>>
File: can't beat the cock.png (758KB, 1200x445px) Image search: [Google]
can't beat the cock.png
758KB, 1200x445px
>>14187096
Not that guy, but I guess this one
>>
>Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Human Village tomorrow.
>>
>>14183928
No, that would be fucking rude
>>
I'd rather have Yukari adopt a shota into the Yakumo household. Even a doujin would be cute.
>>
I'm sorry? It already happened.
>>
File: 1438784314434.jpg (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438784314434.jpg
158KB, 600x600px
>>14187240
>can't beat the cock man
>>
He already fucks with the characters personalities whenever he wants, doesn't matter anyways.
>>
I have a favourite 2hu. I love her very much and I wish for her to be happy. So why would I be upset if she gets a romance interest? They are going to be happy together and I will be able to fap to lots of good vanilla stuff with them.
>>
No. Why would I do that? I am not morally bankrupt, nor do I think it's my place to decide what the 2hus do.
>>
No. Why would I do that? I am not morally bankrupt, nor do I think it's my place to decide what the 2hus do.
>>
>>
>>14184495
>It's not like you can fuck the girls anyway.
mmd + rift + usbhole
>>
>>14197399
The real Reimu would never let a /jp/ into her pussy.
>>
File: 1400085785976.jpg (411KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1400085785976.jpg
411KB, 1280x1280px
>>14202378
You have no proof to assert as much

Judging from her personality, I think a /jp/ would be a perfect match
>>
>>14183928
Not as long as it's a girl
>>
>>14191592
Rinnosuke is a lolicon!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.