[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did your view on certain countries changed after you spend some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: Flags-of-the-World.jpg (38KB, 432x224px) Image search: [Google]
Flags-of-the-World.jpg
38KB, 432x224px
Did your view on certain countries changed after you spend some time on /int/?
like did you started to love certain countries/and their people more or the opposite etc.
>>
>>79599239
started disliking everyone a bit more
>>
>>79599239
I fucking hate Brazil now
>>
>>79599239
Not loving but hating more. Especially Germany and Sweden, although I have a slight better opinion about the bongs.
>>
i feel disgusted by nordic countries sissy attitude, i used to think they were gods amongst men
>>
I like Americans more now, strangely. They seem like the only ones who are ever willing to stand up for us even if they still talk shit sometimes
>>
>>79599239
I started liking Turkey tbqh
>>
I love Latin America even more now.
>>
>>79599337
Do you mind saying why?
>>
File: 1478848472499.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1478848472499.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>79599703
They're mean
>>
File: 1493320348617.png (96KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1493320348617.png
96KB, 363x475px
No change of feeling, just the same usual indifference.

The only thing I began to wonder is why many foreigners are exceptionally sensitive to negative remarks. It leaves me suspecting that there are people here who take what they read on /int/ seriously and are likely angered by it.
>>
File: 1505176867782.jpg (110KB, 776x586px) Image search: [Google]
1505176867782.jpg
110KB, 776x586px
China. I fucking hate Chinese people so much. I once thought they were interesting and hardworking. Now I see through so much of their bullshit. They are aimless liars, everything they do is without meaning or purpose. I fully understand how a country of 1.3billion people and "5,000" years of history has failed again and again.

There is something seriously wrong in the mental being of every Chinese person. It's not just a "cultural" anomaly. These people are dangerous I wouldn't trust them on anything important or life critical.
>>
No. Channers represent a fraction of that country's population. So no.
>>
>>79599904
Communism has destroyed their souls
>>
>>79600094
>le /pol/ leaf tries to make le edgy quip
China has been shit forever you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>79600093
actually /int/ is a Turbo normie board and most of the opinions here are very relevant irl
>>
I hate people more, specially Mudslimes and other Latinos
>>
I started disliking wh*Te countries tbqh
>>
Canadians are like Americans with a bell-end on the stick up their arse. 0 sense of humor, no tolerance for banter at all, they get super-fucking assmad whenever someone looks their way and start posting about how they were the best fighters in WW2 or some inane bullshit.

>>79600178
The only thing /int/ shares with RL is its idiocy, not opinions. It's a place for normies to vent.
>>
>>79600146
That's kinda rude.

The Chinese Commies completely obliterated Chinese culture and tradition. It's pretty safe to assume that the "Cultural Revolution" fucked them up pretty bad and heavily affected their societal norms
>>
>>79599869
This actually. I'm often left feeling like an inadvertent bully seeing how many of my clearly flippant remarks and bait threads have spawned 100+ post threads and hours long reply chains full of tearfully angry foreigners.
>>
>>79599904
How the fuck is this even possible?
>>
>>79600350
China went to shit when the Brits got them all addicted to Opium. They've been on the cultural decline for a long time now.
>>
File: manuela_davila.png (107KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
manuela_davila.png
107KB, 210x210px
>>79599755
t. nu male

I absolutely despise canadians and germans now.

Russians seem like laid back people with little to no pretentiousness when posting, and actually stick to the subject of the thread.
>>
>>79600369

I've noticed that Anglos at least, seem to be best at detecting a shitpost and playing along. When it comes to everyone else however, it's depressingly easy to elicit an overly serious angry response. Eastern & Southern Euros being the easiest, Scandis right behind and Sudacas third.
>>
>>79600093
this desu
>>
>>79599239
Before 4chan I was pro-union, now I am a separatist.

>Did your view on certain countries changed after you spend some time on /int/?

Not really.
>>
>>79599755
I know what you're saying. I'm the only nice Brazilian here. The rest are all hateful self-hating people.
>>
>>79600578
i think it's because most posters from Anglo nations feel neither a thirst for validation, a need to prove anything nor to win anyone's approval of their countries. That arrogant self-assurance works in their favor. Whereas "lesser" countries probably do feel a pressure to gain the respect of the rest of /int/.
>>
>>79600398
It literally says below the title that the man had
>a congenital disease known as Hirschsprung
>>
>>79599239
I really started to hate turks
>>
I really started to like turks
>>
File: 1391275565204.png (37KB, 463x526px)
1391275565204.png
37KB, 463x526px
>he takes /int/ seriously to the point of changing his worldview due to it
>>
>>79601587
a country is only as good as its worst people
>>
I realized Turks are the defenders of my people. (BLACK)
>>
>>79599904
They rarely post on this board, and their posts seem pretty normal to me... how did you figure to hate them so much?
>>
hate/dislike americans, bongs, frogs, southern yuros, eastern yuros, ruskies and some more now.

Just want to mutual the feel
>>
>>79599239
started hating india and china and turkey more but also now i love tunisa and uk
>>
I fucking hate nordic countries now for the non-stop >le hentai reaction image blogposting.
>>
>>79600350
Let's be honest: the reason that shit like the Cultural Revolution and the Communist takeover of the Chinese Republic where able to happen is because Chinese culture was (and still is) hopelessly addicted to authoritarianism. The Chinese people have always been led by either absolute god-monarchs or various groups of warlords.

The Chinese never developed concepts such as personal freedom – hell, even the idea of Republicanism or Nationalism had to be awkwardly imported from the Western world to govern modern day China.
>>
>>79599239
started liking the balkans and some turkish posters
>>
/int/ actually made me indifferent to countries I previously loved and hated.
>>
I fucking HATE Mexicans now.
>>
File: TipDora.gif (3MB, 350x295px)
TipDora.gif
3MB, 350x295px
>>79602262
>>
The only change i had from /int/ is hating the fucking leafs.
>>
I hate Canada now, used to think it was pretty cool.
>>
>>79599239
I hate my own countrymen even more than I did before
>>
i hate my own country more now since people always make fun of us
>>
>>79605366
Also, used to somewhat respect Germans before this board, now I just think they're all smug and condescending pieces of shit.
>>
>>79599904

that is a huge crap Mr. Wong, it weighs in at 10 Courics!
>>
I like Bahamas now
>>
>>79605668
Bono gonna go batshit mad!
>>
>>79599239
i didnt learn anything on int
>>
>>79599239
Also regarding the actual post, no, my views haven't changed one bit. Then again I don't really "hate" anyone. Every cunt has their own. Kinda weird everyone is riding their history's dick so hard when they had nothing to do with any of it. It's like crying about imperialism to people who had nothing to do with it.
>>
I just hate Canada now
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.