[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can white men compete? No, seriously. The white man has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: m8u8u8u8u1.jpg (171KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
m8u8u8u8u1.jpg
171KB, 600x320px
How can white men compete?

No, seriously. The white man has no God. Nietszche himself said God is dead. No higher calling. In its current state - the West is a sitting duck. The men are not indoctrinated or driven by a sense of common purpose - the women are not chaste - the politicians let in refugees.
>>
mashall*h https://youtu.be/fWMQGZ0DHMA
>>
>>79575678
>netoyou and hk autism spree in full force today

what is going on motherfucker ? Are the stars positioned for the great happening ?
>>
>>79575678
stop now please, you're not a bad chap you can have enjoyable peaceful conversation and exchange views on key issues with others. Please don't a retard please
>>
>>79575782
Is it not true?

The calling of any man: Family, Folk, Father.

The Western man:
Family: dying, divorces the norm
Folk: refugees welcome!!!
Father: God and Christian institutions are extinct.

The Arab man:
Family: yes. Me against my brother, me and my brother against my cousin, etc.
Folk: tribalism, us vs them: "Arabs" "Muslims" "people of the book" "ummah" vs ""kuffar" "infidels" "atheists and polytheists" "descendants of apes and pigs (Jews)", etc.
Father: Allahu Ackbar = God is greater, said by those who die for a creator. Do whitoids say deus vult anymore? The last time a whitoid said the equivalent of allahu ackbar was during the crusades.
>>
>>79576013
no, every society has its fucked up issues that root into unhealthy familial environment and ends up being a public policies concern. Decaying west or proud traditional desert they're both infested with their own plagues. Stop the erection driven nonsense idealization, please
>>
The wh*Te race is in it's twilight years. This is what Rome would have looked like if it was technologically advanved enough to keep itself from falling. The BLACK=BROWN=YELLOW race will take over
>>
>>79576013
SHUT UP MOTHERFUCKER RETARD WHERE DO YOU GET THAT FROM ? YOUR ANIME OR ANY SHIT HOBBIES WHERE YOU SCAVENGE GAY PARALLELS OF PSEUDOSCIENTIFIC SHIT AND SPOUT IT TO GIVE A DEMONSTRATIVE VALUE TO YOUR OPINION.
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
FAGGOT
>>
le meme parade
>>
>>79576013
what is faith worth when agitated by belliquous passions ? The only arab word kids know is Allah akbar, the only latin one "reborn" christians know is Deus Vult. Isn't it cringe inducing to see people claim faith out of spite ? Malcolm X blacks converted to islam because the religion was seen as the nemesis doctrine of the wasps, the larping crusade kids do the same out of ridiculous glorification of a medieval war. Hatred, frustration, obsessive lust, all of it Is just motivated by the lowest emotions. Just stop please
>>
W O T A N
O
T
A
N
>>
>>79575678
send more drones
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.