[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fun fact: german toilets are like this becausd german tradition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

fun fact: german toilets are like this becausd german tradition is to taste poop before flushing
>>
what kind of fucking toilet is that

doesn't the poo the top and not the water?
>>
>>79573521
weird shape but at least poo doesnt splash into water like murrican toilets
>>
>>79573521
it's actually to make food aid for Finland and Ukraine
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
This is how it's supposed to look
>>
>>79573605
That water level is too low
>>
I heard they sort of see taking a big shit as an accomplishment and they like to see their masterpiece on display at the end.
>>
>>79573620
It's perfect, doesn't splash water on your butt when pooping
>>
>>79573650
Why wouldn't you want that? It's like a bidet
>>
>>79573521
It's made that way so they wont leave poles without job.

Another case of genius German engineering.
>>
>In a traditional German toilet, the hole into which shit disappears after we flush is right at the front, so that shit is first laid out for us to sniff and inspect for traces of illness. In the typical French toilet, on the contrary, the hole is at the back, i.e. shit is supposed to disappear as quickly as possible. Finally, the American (Anglo-Saxon) toilet presents a synthesis, a mediation between these opposites: the toilet basin is full of water, so that the shit floats in it, visible, but not to be inspected. [...] It is clear that none of these versions can be accounted for in purely utilitarian terms: each involves a certain ideological perception of how the subject should relate to excrement. Hegel was among the first to see in the geographical triad of Germany, France and England an expression of three different existential attitudes: reflective thoroughness (German), revolutionary hastiness (French), utilitarian pragmatism (English). In political terms, this triad can be read as German conservatism, French revolutionary radicalism and English liberalism. [...] The point about toilets is that they enable us not only to discern this triad in the most intimate domain, but also to identify its underlying mechanism in the three different attitudes towards excremental excess: an ambiguous contemplative fascination; a wish to get rid of it as fast as possible; a pragmatic decision to treat it as ordinary and dispose of it in an appropriate way. It is easy for an academic at a round table to claim that we live in a post-ideological universe, but the moment he visits the lavatory after the heated discussion, he is again knee-deep in ideology.
>>
File: 1444337085531.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1444337085531.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>79573679
>for us to sniff
>>
File: 450px-Bidee_shower.jpg (28KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Bidee_shower.jpg
28KB, 450x600px
>>79573657
Bc we have these if we want to wash our butt after pooping
>>
>>79573679
>for us to sniff
>oh yeah that smells like shit alright
>>
File: retard gets angry.png (193KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
retard gets angry.png
193KB, 460x276px
>>79573679
>pic related: shit philosopher before he returns to his brothers in the sewer
>>
>>79573521
aren't those toilets used for old people so they can examine their shit? you can examine its colour and its consistency
>>
>>79573917
Yes but they started building them in new houses too for some reason
>>
>>79573679
Sounds sophisticated as fuck but I call it nonsense anyway.
>>
>>79573679
that's marvellous
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.