[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Polish board game "battle of Poland" with islamist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: received_1616946091691488.jpg (92KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1616946091691488.jpg
92KB, 672x960px
This is Polish board game "battle of Poland" with islamist on one side and bad commies on other. Obly Poland stands like lone hero fighting all these evils with god, poverty and corruption
How cool is that
>>
File: IMG_2350.png (4KB, 196x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2350.png
4KB, 196x182px
>poles are a bunch of we-wuzzing faggots that won't shut up about the times that they managed to barely defeat two massively overextended countries who's armies were depleted and at a terrain disadvantage
What's new, exactly?
>>
>>79573670
Im laughing how retarded my country is you fucking idiot i swear every single american have to be moron. You are telling yourself "nah mate its just couple of bad examples" and theeeeen another fucking braindead from U S of A have to tell me his childish opinion about everything
Do you people have no shame?
Cant you at least try to be at some level of conversation? You are making me sick
>>
>Islam
>Not Ottoman Turks
Why?
>>
File: IMG_2690.png (100KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2690.png
100KB, 250x241px
>>79573805
>Say something negative about poland
>British flag comes to their defense
>>
>>79573825
Really hard to tell its as stupid as it looks like
>>
Why do Poles love to suck their own dicks so much? It's gone past the point of having 'pride' to them compensating for something.

This too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
>>
>>79573898
Being pride that you have been fastest seaman is only thing a lot of people in Poland could achieve. Hard to blame them its poor shithole, a lot of talented and intelligent people end up as dishwashers
>>
>>79573940
Taking pride*
Also yeah everyone ia brainwashed since elementary school to be victim complex ridden crybaby. Its sad really
>>
>>79573894
I am rather ignorant on Polish history but didn't Poland have some rather mixed relations to Islam? I know tatars helped you against the Teutonic Knights once and they still exist as a minority.
>>
>>79573992
Yeah but they are extreme minority. They are called Lipka Tatars and they pretty much completly integrated Poliah people, just different eyes and religion but they never dif annoy anyone with that, they just wanted to be respected and they was treated such way.
A lot of more vocal figures around their community were openely against taking refugees or MENA immigrants to Poland. Thay areno "brothers" they just share same religion but ethnically they are absolutely different and they see refugees as a threat of their good name in Poland
>>
>>79573940
>>79573961
Sad stuff.

>>79574074
>but ethnically they are absolutely different
Well obviously. Islam isn't an ethno-religion like Judaism or Turanism.
>and they see refugees as a threat of their good name in Poland
Well they are.
>>
>>79574207
Tatars are very kind and polite people, they used to be a huge threat to Poland back in 1600's but you have to be turbo autist to be mad about this these days
We have a lot of Vietnamese people too, they stick to themselves but are very polite too. And Ukrainians, if they know language you pretty cant tell the difference from another common man. Sadly some reactionist try to start shit and call them a threat for Polish economy, but its just straight forward retarded. They usuallyworkon fields as cheap labour, farm owners are happy they have work force, Ukrainians are happy they have eighter chance to start new life or send money to home. Not a problem for me desu
>>
Poles work on german farms
Ukrainians work on polish farms
Who works on Ukrainian farms?

Will recommend my local farmer to hire Ukrainians
>>
why do you think anyone cares about retarded nationalism in Poland? It exists in every country, though.
>>
>>79574446
Ukrainians can't work legally in Germany.
>>
>>79574460
Not in Germany
>>
if it is played by two or more people one should play for islamists/commies then, shouldn't they?
>>
>>79574490
you do have neonazis, stop pretending that you don't
>>
>>79574446
> Who works on Ukrainian farms?

tajiks?
>>
>>79574531
tajiks can't work in agriculture, also Ukraine is too poor even for them
>>
>>79574511
what I mean was that nationalists have no political power in Germany
>>
>>79574578
Neither in Poland. That game was not realased by our government.
>>
>>79574621
Oh come on, are you really saying your government is nationalistic?
>>
>>79575035
Jesus is a king of Poland
Really activates my almonds senpai
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.