[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a 30 year old socially inept faggot who has never had a gf.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1085.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1085.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
Im a 30 year old socially inept faggot who has never had a gf.

Im going to thailand late this november by myself. Never been there before.

Im going to Krabi, and from there im traveling to Ko lanta (aka. Swefag island), the Phi Phi islands and Phuket.

How hard is it to find prostitutes outside the big cities?
>>
You don't need someone to be happy, It's better to be alone than to be someone and make you feel alone, Be by yourself. or bring some friends. go to some unkown places like for my instance, my country, Boracay is the first thing tourists go to, Trust me.
>>
Why are so many Swedish men autistic? is this why Swedish girls end up going for Arab and Somali cock?
>>
>>79567123
Mate, all roasties = hoes. Your kroners will go a lot further there friend, but autism is an awful infliction wherever you may be. If you want hookers they're in phuket tho.

/thread my own post
>>
>>79567123
Become an ascetic monk you will find much more meaning in life
>>
don't listen to these haters
if you got money to blow and want to spend it on asian pussy why not i would too if i were not more autistic than you
>>
You don't even have to do anything, they approach you when you walk down the street
>>
>>79567123

Phuket and Bangkok has all the prostitutes.

Filled with horny Indian guys, Muslims looking for release, old drunk Russians drinking in the day and fucking in the night, old British pedos.
>>
>>79569538
Pattaya is the center of filth though.
>>
>>79567123
You don't need prostitutes idiot, every girl on the street will be drooling if they see a Swede.
>>
>>79571651
drooling over his money
>>
>>79571718
As long as their drolling from their gp who cares. It's not like OP will be taking them home.

R-right OP?
>>
>>79571718
Nice myth, Asian girls will pay for your dinner
>>
>>79567123
Just go to Pattaya m8
>>
>>79567123
Are you going to kill yourself at the end of your trip?

Seems like a common thing among Northern and Western Europeans, they always kill themselves in Thailand.
>>
>>79567123
Come here. We have more women than men (10:9).
You can find a normal girl easy.
>>
>>79571868
>they always kill themselves in Thailand
you mean they make a dirty cop lose face and don't have the "good fortune" to end up in the bangkok hilton?
>>
>>79571978
Yeah, that too. Or their Thai 'girlfriends' and their family kill them and make it look like an accident.

But there are also a decent number of European guys that spend all their money intentionally and then kill themselves.
>>
>>79572237
Heh. I guess Thailand is our end of the world place?

I know some legit fucking ballers in Thighland. Don't blame em. For $2k/month you get a footballer-tier flat in Bangkok & can be earning them offshore dineros in the meantime.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.