[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder if u left high school without a group of friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1X2Z8PM.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1X2Z8PM.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
daily reminder

if u left high school without a group of friends u are fucked, nobody will accept you in a group
>>
>>79565300
Nah you just might be an autist.
>>
>>79565300
>if u left high school without a group of friends u are fucked
not true. some people are fine without any
>>
I had a group of friends in high school but I left without them since they all went to school in the area and I didn't. I ended up having a pretty good group in uni.
>>
I had a few very good friends in HS. We all parted ways. I now have roughly the same amount of very good friends from uni. I don't see why this shouldn't happen again were I to move again (and some of them already moved in fact).
>>
>>79565328
Lol no. Even weebs and freaks have a group of friends (many big).
My school they also were the Track team coincidentally .
>>
>>79565707
But you can easily make new friends out of highschool.

Your friends in highschool hardly matter, youll almost guaranteed never talk to the vast majority of people you knew in highschool.
>>
>>79565467
Because this is r9k with flags
>>
File: ;_;.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>be me
>be socially inept
>have a tiny group of good friends in highschool
>never talk to them outside of school if they dont take the initiative
>school ends
>we only keep talking because of a video game (WoW at the time)
>Friend-1 stops playing because she couldnt afford the monthly fee
>Friend-2 was already bored of the game and plays less and less, and when he does its on a different server
>Friend-3 didnt play WoW and was too busy hanging out with his cool 4chin friends to invite me to any videogame, even though we have very similar tastes in vidya and humour (we got along really well in school)
>stop talking to them because no reason to and they dont take the initiative
>6 years later Friend-2 removes me from every platform (skype, steam, battlenet etc etc) without saying a single word
>other 2 still in my Steam friends list and skype
>friend-1 goes online once a year
>keep hoping she starts a convo with me
>she doesn't
>get sad
>watch friend-3 on my steam friendlist play the same game as me almost everyday, hoping he invites me
>he doesnt
>still cant gather the courage to interact with him
--
>make friends online playing videogames
>actualy enjoy their company
>wait for them to invite me to their games
>they dont
>get sad
>make more friends online
>they start talking to me when I go online
>pretend to be AFK because I dont feel like talking to them
>they keep starting convos everytime I go online
>still dont feel like talking to them
>immediately block and remove them from friends list
>be sad again because no friends to play and talk with
fuck friends! who needs them... r-righ?
>>
>Have no friends from HS except for one very good one
>I help him out with my life experience, and he talks to me and keeps me from feeling lonely
>Mutual understanding of our lives
>Don't feel lonely because he's in my life, but I don't have anyone to talk to irl

It's hard, but it'll get better if I want it to. I just hate my societies expectations that I drink as I don't want alcohol in my life.

It feels like a job will get more friends, but high school friends are for life as they're one in a thousand. All 3 of my friends from HS got INFP on their MBTI.

Life is some cool shit
>>
>>79565300
I left highschool with a group of friends and they don't talk to me anymore.
>>
>>79567184
Maybe make some friends IRL?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>79565300
I want a schizophrenic girlfriend
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.