[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to take it as a joke, but I'm starting to question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1505572997275.jpg (104KB, 980x430px) Image search: [Google]
1505572997275.jpg
104KB, 980x430px
I used to take it as a joke, but I'm starting to question the continuity of Spain as a nation
>>
>>79548065
We deserve everything we get tbqh.
>>
Why what happened
>>
>>79548604
Catalans trying to secede again.
>>
But Spain was never a nation, it was just a country, a lot of nations lived in.
>>
Asturias is only Spain anyways, rest are LARPers
>>
>>79548604
>terrorist attack where 15 people die

>the regional police of Catalonia (where it occurred), prior to this attack, saw an explosion of a house where there were more than 100 butane bottles, these policemen told the national police and the judges that it was a simple accident in the manufacture of drugs, even though national judges and police suspected that it was a terrorist cell.

>days later the attack occurs, the independentists cheer for the Catalan police, for "doing things right", when really it was a single police who killed the majority of terrorists, and this one was trained by Spanish military (legion)

>when the manifestation took place, thousands of banners against "Islamophobia", not one against Islamism.

>the independentists take advantage of the attempt to bring out their independence

>when the king appears, is hissed by much of the pro-independence public.

>to show that no politician is Islamophobe, they put between each public personage a Muslim.

this has become spain
>>
>>79549093
>it was a single police who killed the majority of terrorists, and this one was trained by Spanish military (legion)
hoax
>>
>>79549093
>this has become spain
If only it as only Spain.
>>
>>79549157
No, the terrorists killed in Cambrils were killed by a single police
>>
>>79549254
learno englisho monolo
>>
>>79549306
T. SCATalan
>>
I call it karma... ;P
>>
>>79549750
I call it shut your nigger mouth and never post on this thread again or I'll sodomize you.
>>
>>79548842
Asturias is a shithole inhabitated by inbred retards
>>
>>79548065
>C*talan
>>
File: aaaaaaaa.jpg (88KB, 650x652px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaa.jpg
88KB, 650x652px
>>
>>79549815
t. Al Andaluz
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.