[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious, what's the education system like in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: here's our son's room.jpg (141KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
here's our son's room.jpg
141KB, 500x334px
I'm curious, what's the education system like in your country, /int/? What do you learn? Would you say it was easy? Hard?
>>
>>79532196
German education is better than US ones. Being here for 3 months I can tell the difference
>>
File: Canada1.jpg (69KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Canada1.jpg
69KB, 480x270px
>>79532196
Leafland
Seems like our school system is pretty ineffective until High School and it isn't challenging until University.
>>
>>79532251
Yet almost everybody attends a college (university) in the US.
>>
i learned more from my tv then I ever did in school
>>
>>79532394
only way to get a decent job. A high school degree will only net you minimum wage jobs which are incredibly hard to live off these days
>>
wasted a ton of time on useless shit, but it was easy.
plus admission to uni is simple.
>>
>>79532440
It takes more to be able to get accepted at a German university.
A high school degree isn't enough for that here.
>>
>>79532394
most of them are terrible
pretty much anyone can get into a state university

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-txMeWp9tI
>>
>>79532494
And there isn't multiple choice in high school exams in Germany. You have to know things.
>>
>>79532494
>>79532549
what happens if you're a brainlet?
>>
>>79532600
Either no degree or the most basic degree, which is the so-called Hauptschule degree.

It ranks from Hauptschule, Realschule to Gymnasium. Three kinds of high school degrees.
>>
File: 1500039032965.jpg (111KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500039032965.jpg
111KB, 1024x700px
>>79532196
Straya. High school is a bit too easy imo.

Honestly I believe our standards are a bit low, but that's partially because we've got a lot of private schools which also recieve government funds. This has created a large amount of government schools that are underfunded, and a large amount of private schools that are over-funded. So the curriculum is designed to be somewhere in the middle where both kinds of schools can achieve it. But if all schools were adequately funded, we could raise our standards slightly because all schools would be capable of it achieving the standard.

t. high school teacher
>>
>>79532514
jesus christ

it's literally like a chimp enclosure, or even worse incredibly
>>
>>79532642
>Hauptschule, Realschule to Gymnasium
Can these get you a good job?
>>
>>79532817
In the past you could get an apprenticeship (2-3 paid education; you have to go to a job school and the workplace) even with a Hauptschule degree, but nowadays you should at least bring a Realschule degree for decent jobs like when you want to get an apprenticeship in the public sector (administration of towns and such).

I forgot to mention that there is a degree for people with learning disabilities: the Sonderschule degree.

No degree < Sonderschule (learning disability degree) < Hauptschule < Realschule < Gymnasium (also called Abitur)

Only an Abitur allows you to enter a university.
>>
>>79532931
>(2-3 paid education...
Mistake:
2-3 years of paid education
>>
>>79532196
>Guys shitting on trash cans.
>People conspiring to steal your shit no matter how cheap it is.
>Never had a physics teacher.
>No math teacher for 2 years.
>Crosswords instead of lectures.
>Hostile environment in general.
I'm much of a worst person just for being there, it was an obscure public school in Bogotá.
>>
>>79532196
parochial school was nice, public school was in the top 10 in the state but only the advanced placement students were actually taught. public schools here are glorified daycares
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.