[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looking at listings of literally ANY decent job >Required:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1445648893405.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1445648893405.png
17KB, 633x772px
>Looking at listings of literally ANY decent job
>Required: ... *Any bachelor's degree ...

>Looking at the listings for jobs working for my city - aka parasite where you do nothing all day for $30+/hr
>Required: Any Bachelors Degree

>Looking at literally any job that has paid vacation time, enough pay to move out of your parents house, or even some basic level of self respect or dignity
>Required: At least a Bachelors degree

/pol/ and /biz/ lied to me. You said degrees were a meme and you can put "Bachelors of Science, University of Google/YouTube™, 2007-2011" on your resume.

/r9k/ and /pol/ told me you can put "Masters in Engineering - The School of Life, 2011 - 2013" as your education.

My peers from highschool are graduating shitty universities, with mediocre GPAs. And they're... they're getting dreams I could only dream of.

When I tell people I work a wagécückôld job I can see their face change. They treat me like a subhuman, even worse than when I was a NEET. At least when you're NEET people assume you have a mental disease or maybe you're volunteering or working on self development or personal projects. - When you tell people your age, your shitty job and your pitiful life accomplishments up to this point they treat you differently from then on.

I wish I never found 4chan. It was a huge mistake. The people here WANT you to fail. This is why they constantly fill your head with emotional bullshit, it's like a pump & dump scheme but for your life.
>>
>>79528810
Quit being a loser and go to school then, moron. Any idiot can go to trade school and get a decent job, provided they are hard workers.
>>
>>79528866
Trades are for cucks though. I want to get a university degree.
>>
>the leaf loser is back

Lol, you're here forever. Your soul belongs to 4chan now.
>>
>>79528896
What can I say this is an enjoyable place to waste time. you're here too lol
>>
>>79529240
You said you want a degree so go and get it. What help do you expect from this website full of losers?
>>
>>79529289
I thought people here were successful.
>>
Back to /r9k/ faggot
>>
>>79530413
I thought this was r9k? Everything is nearly identical besides the flags and 100 more generals.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.