[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're country >Have you ever hit w*men? Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: 3490414505_eb87c235ef.jpg (49KB, 315x480px) Image search: [Google]
3490414505_eb87c235ef.jpg
49KB, 315x480px
>You're country
>Have you ever hit w*men?

Russia
Yes, feels satisfying af
>>
Ive never seen wh*te women, than G*d
>>
Flag
Yes i hit my mom
>>
>>79496974
Yes
I feel turned on whenever I hit a girl
>>
>>79496974
When I was a little brat, yes I have. I wish I haven't.
>>
File: cutebomber.jpg (27KB, 1022x683px)
cutebomber.jpg
27KB, 1022x683px
>>79496974
self harm is not good for anyone
>>
>>79496974
Yes, I regulary hit my mother, when she does something to anger me. I also once started strangling a co-student, she was begging for it.
>>
>>79496974
No, because I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>79496974
No women are superior to pathetic """""men"""" if anything i should be the one who gets hit
>>
>>79497320
>No, because I'm a beta numale faggot
ftfy
>>
>>79496974
>Never having smacked your gfs ass while pounding her butthole

End yourselves
>>
No, I can deal with my anger without striking someone.
>>
>>79496974
yes, i beat my mom and sister when my dad is away and im the only men left in the house
>>
File: hood.jpg (13KB, 236x272px)
hood.jpg
13KB, 236x272px
I tried to beat up a prostitute a few years ago after she made fun of my small penis (she said it looked like someone 'chopped off the end of a Kabanosy' which is a shrivelled Polish sausage).

I punched her in the back of the head, but it didn't hurt her. she thought I just bumped her by mistake and I apologised. then when I was having sex with her she started laughing about not feeling my penis so I tried to elbow her in the spine but ended up poking myself in the eye.I would have killed her if I could
>>
a girl wanted me to step on her face and then she started sucking my toes does that count
>>
>>79496974
I believe it's safe to assume you were drunk?
>>
>world wide web dot stereotypes about imageboard users dot com
>>
>>79497481
I was never drunk in my life
>>
>>79497509
Oh, you must be one of those Muslim Russians.
Tatar or Chechen?
>>
Leave it to the russian to hit women and brag about it
>>
>>79497579
beta american numale cant even beat a girl LMAO
>>
File: IMG_6700.jpg (78KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6700.jpg
78KB, 612x612px
>>79497476
Pretty pathetic desu. First mistake was being insecure, second hiring a prostitute, third knowing what a kabanosy is.
>>
>>79497609
Pretty degenerate
>>
>>79497476
britbongs have tiny willys hahahahaha
>>
Russia
Yes
>>
Never, it's pretty common here but I'm civilized even when dealing with women
>>
>>79496974
yes, but only because she asked me to do it
I felt nothing tbqh
>>
Very edgy thread
>>
File: 1503480286001.jpg (12KB, 250x234px)
1503480286001.jpg
12KB, 250x234px
Yeah, I slapped my gf after she kept calling me a cunt. I was drunk and she was annoyed at that, so I slapped her, she cowered and began to sob, then I dragged her to the bedroom by her ankles for some reason. I think I wanted to fuck her, because shes into rape fantasies. She was annoyed and went to play her pc, so I forcefully pushed her head into the keyboard several times, not hurting her.
She left me because I'm an alcoholic and shes a muslim. I regret it a lot, best part is she agrees that it can be ok to slap a woman, but in this situation it wasn't. Now I am depress
>>
I've never touched a women before in 24 years
>>
>>79496974
>slapped my schoolmate when i was 12
>kicked my mother when i was around 14
I regret both times
If you, as a grown ass adult man, hit women, you're a pathetic powerless cuck
>>
>>79496974
>w*men?
why did he conseal this word ?
>>
>>79496974
yes but im not proud about it
>>
i prefer emotional neglect to physical abuse
>>
>>79497950

Very virgin thread**
>>
>>79496974
Yes, to my mom. woman is genius at making man angry. of course violence is bad, but what about verbal violence? aren't woman supposed to care of it?
>>
No, I'm not a monkey.
>>
>>79496974
Ukraina here Yes

They love it i hit russin polisg ukrainian girls and They hit me

Thets calld love

Fuck americans feminist scums

Russia is the best women dont need to Work women cook and take care of our kids Whan the man go Work bring food and protect her and our blood !!!!
>>
>>79496974
russia
well in the junior school
>>
>>79499109
literally subhuman
>>
Only during sex, women likes being dominated. Hitting a woman under normal conditions is beta as fuck. It's like beating a child and taking his candy, absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>79498077
i feel for you
>>
>>79499196
Ty kak tuda papal? Blyat ???

Ruskji v vitnami??
>>
>>79499109
dude, russia was feminist before west, the soviet russia had emancipation campaigns since 20ss (iirc it sometimes went as ridiculous as the ultra feminism goes nowadays, i have read a satirical story of that time when comrades chided a guy who carried a bag for a girl whom he liked) and the tsarist russia had universities for women since 1860ss or so

if anything feminism has socmialisxm as its major root
>>
>>79499208
Fuck you american lol i am a subhuman ?

I will never follow Your rulls i am a barbaric slav

Womens made for making white kids and take care our femilys They dont need to Work they dont need a carer they dont need to talk With other russian guys if we marry i will beat any one for her they only need to be cooking good slavic food like pilmeni and borsh and blinciki and salinyji ogurciki and intertiment us Whan we home after Work the slavic man is the ruler in the house not the slavic women Whan we working our ass off for Jews in our jobs

We the slavic white man bring food bring mony bring power and we are the one Thet say the last Word in our homes

Fuck you american scum slowly slowly Your subhuman cultur will die and we are anti Your cultur and our kids will be same

Di you realy thing i will let my kids stady in jewish school hell no i will let him og only for a russin school here so he speak russin and only russin ;)

Jewish cultur in nothing here for us since we dont respect it

Israel is like litel russia for us since askenazi are all russin and polacs
>>
Flag
When i was 6 or smthn
>>
Flag
Yes,ironically in Russia 2 times,both were russian girls
>>
>>79499299
Kek

No its not

Dont belive him since he probely agly chink so not a singel women go for a chink sabhuman in russia

Boolshit russin women will mery only strong man strong slav ad for ever will be With him

Even if she will fly to american for grin card

She just kill the american guy and will come back to me ;)

True story i had a girlfriend Thet was in love With me but she gowing for a Rich jew

Two years past she back to me hate Jews here

Her jewish polisg femily kickd her from her house so she live With me now

Yes we are pour but we are rich in term of our cultur and geneticks and thets What importent

Fuck you america Fuck Your cultur Fuck Jews
>>
My friend had some Italians over a few months ago in Prague. One chick from Genoa keep trying to kick my balls and then popped me on the cheek. I lightly popped her back on her cheek and for the rest of the evening, she was all over me - touchy-feely. Made me feel masculine and surprised me on how she seemed to like it and get more attracted to me.

t. Live in Prague on break back home in the states.
>>
>>79496974

Yes, a couple of times but it was always in order of self-defense.

>>79497481

Me neither.

>>79497554

No, I'm not religious.

>Tatar or Chechen?

Russian.
>>
>>79499208
Mmmmm you never had a girl lol

Hahahahahajajajajajajajajajaja

Lol its to late now !!!!

Now blame only yoursalf for Thet There is planty fishes in the slavic sea for me but its only for me since i am russian :) i rised like this

I rised like a slavafil so is my kids will be rised like this

You should blame only your stupid salf for warching american propaganda Thet Womens are holy and you cant come close to them since you dont have a Job or somthing and they are all feminist Thet love multi cultur and bla bla bla you cant beat them you cant fight With them since They are Womens

Lol have you See russin polisg womens they are all big And tall

But they will go out With you not for Your looknessss

American cultur are shbhuman cultur

For russin polisg women its not about the look or how rich you are

Its about how good porsen you are !!!

Keep beliving american propaganda and you will never have a girl

Or come to our barbaric old side

New world rulls are Shit
I follow only the old rulls Thet my mother and father rised me !!!!
>>
File: 1488441172598.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1488441172598.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>79498040
>>
>>79496974
I hit wimmins on regular basis
>>
File: 1498558373386.jpg (25KB, 641x530px)
1498558373386.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>79499467
this is even worse than gook and jap posters. please stop.
>>
Does spanking my gf count?
>>
>>79497352
This is levels away from hitting her, you just leave her cheeks red and it's consensual
>>
>>79499834
You See evrey one on this thread this mother fucker right here is my russian brother he follow the old rulls he Get Womens just like we
I Wish we can go on souna naked With our girls and drink vodka all day and play black metal dongeon synth With mongolian singing in finnish and russin :)

But as right now my wild blood is slowly slowly died since I am not in my mother land i am in a strenger land

Fuck i miss karelia and russia blyat
>>
>>79499873
OK i have giving you the chance to chenge for beter but you rafused

Drinking slavic Wodka from Your american skall will be sweat in ww3 !!!!!!!!
>>
she dabbing on them haters
>>
File: 1394558722025.gif (500KB, 400x255px)
1394558722025.gif
500KB, 400x255px
>>
>>79497446
you deal with it by shooting someone instead
>>
Yes, but it was consensual
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.