[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (69KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69KB, 852x480px
>fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""
>Jewish control
>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere and nobody cares
>get cut at birth
>get shot
>live in a culture less shithole
>so degenerate and sick that it makes Sweden look like a god fearing country
>have one of the most embarrassing worst stereotypes ever
>no sense of racial pride and identity
>all forms of nationalism and patriotism are civic or rooting for Jewish wars
>embarsement of countryman that are arrogant and retarded and say shit that the Jews taught them
>easily butt hurt countrymen that can't take a joke about their country or handle bants
>be hated and universally despised around the world
>israels bitch
>retarded religious zealots and christians everywhere
>shit education system
>get into debt for college
>everyone hates us
>laughing stock of the world
>elected bush twice
>elected a nigger twice
>helped destroy Germany twice
>killed millions of innocent people after WWII
>destroyed Sadams Iraq for Jewish overlords
>bought sold and paid for politicians and government
>water is poisoned with flouride
>quality is non existent, just quantity
>consumerist zombies everywhere
>everyone believes this shithole is the best country in the world
>shitty infrastructure
>3rd world tier rail service
>shitty expensive healthcare

what is the final solution to the American problem? stay out of this thread if you are circumcised please.
>>
>>79492103
>non wh*Tes everywhere
I guess amerikkka can't be all bad then.
>>
We should relinquish our global role and hand it over to China. They are the rightful and deserving stewards of the prosperity that 21st century holds in store for the world.

A return to old America and it's inward-looking isolation would be good for everyone.
>>
>>79492179
this
fuck policing the entire world
>>
>>79492179
China can't be a global policeman as they don't have any working aircraft carriers. When America is gone we will transition to multipolarity with no more global policemen.
>>
>>79492103
instead of using a proxy jose, you can just come over the border. it's real easy, all your cousins are doing it
>>
>>79492260
Post your 23andme or fuck off. I'm whiter than you.
>>
>>79492309
CHI
>>
Mexico will go full blown native, and conquer the US culturally.
>>
>>79493012
Shut up scat eater. No one cares about you and your shitskin """""""""insights""""""""""""""""

>>79492179
This. Let China be the one getting sucked off by Europe from now.
>>
Never even studied the subject economically, other factors, more natural ones determine these developments.

Nevertheless I get stark support for the results of my thinking, even htough I think I'm more accurate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d28fyyXCgE
>>
>>79492103
>helped destroy Germany twice

Implying that's a bad thing, also I still see them walking around, so you did a piss poor job.
>>
>>79493102
Who said we were done? Our armies still occupy their country to this day and soon we will make Germany a multiracial paradise just like America :)
>>
Suicide, starting with you faggot
>>
Wh*Tespreging in action ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>79492103
>stay out of this thread if you are circumcised please.
What if I restored my foreskin?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.