[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>North Korean """""""""""""""air

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot (109).png (862KB, 1008x543px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (109).png
862KB, 1008x543px
>North Korean """""""""""""""air force""""""""""""""""
>>
>>79492066
>Implying superior north korean biplanes can't 1v1 any nuclear jet the imperalist pigs have
>>
Their weapons and arsenals are like a WW2 memorial museum.
>>
>>79494381
Don't fucking insult them like that. They have a lot of stuff from the 50s as well.
>>
>>79492066
SEETHING
SCARED
AMERICANS
>>
Don't they have some Mig-29?
>>
afaik their old aircrafts are fitted for ground strikes and even an agricultural plane casn do it, see air tractor

obviously it's a weapon of the first strike before usa/s. korea could achieve the air dominance
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People%27s_Army_Air_Force#Current_inventory
>>
OMG
I'm thinking that I don't want to destroy NK now
>>
>he Po-2 is also the only biplane credited with a documented jet-kill, as one Lockheed F-94 Starfire was lost while slowing down to 110 mph – below its stall speed – during an intercept in order to engage the low flying Po-2.[12]
America B T F O
>>
The only thing they have going for them is all the artillery pointed at Seoul
>>
File: sub.jpg (99KB, 736x579px) Image search: [Google]
sub.jpg
99KB, 736x579px
>North Korean Navy
>>
>>79495580

>Pilot crashes his plane through his own error
>Credit it as a kill to the other plane that didn't do anything

k
>>
>>79495912
Superior Korean pilot analyzed his situation and every possible outcome and found that bating the dumb pig American into crashing his own plane had the highest chance of success.
>>
>>79495685
does he show them the road to the bright future?

>>79495912
>>79496120
desu most of the air kills are a result of a mistake on the shot down part and making an enemy crash on a maneuvre is as legit as shooting it with a cannon

this one was probably counted for hilarity because burgers back then played with numbers for propaganda purposes writing off a few shot down planes as crashed to other reasons, according to the modern researches. both sides also inflated the shot down number, well it is a /k/ discussion

anyway i think that some of those biplanes can reach and drop bombs on seul before they are intercepted if it is a full-scale attack
>>
File: giphy.gif (359KB, 687x660px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
359KB, 687x660px
>>79492066
Keep laughing but when their WW1 era biplanes out-turn your billion dollar jets we'll see who's laughing then punk
>>
File: cMopJKGckFk.jpg (97KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cMopJKGckFk.jpg
97KB, 800x1000px
>>79496344
kek

tfw with this shitty bvr the real dogfight is the thing of past
>>
File: c.png (1MB, 1046x1570px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
1MB, 1046x1570px
>>79492066
Do their women act like they're from the 1950s? If so, that's cute.
>>
>>79492066
Dear lord. The UN just has to say the word and we will give free access to the Bolivian armed forces to take him down.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.