[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U.S. not obliged to defend Canada in event of North Korean missile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: my sides kek face coffee.png (108KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
my sides kek face coffee.png
108KB, 800x800px
>gooks nukes chinks and leafs
>USA is like "LOL"
>rest of world just laughs and beta leafs do nothing

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/north-korea-commons-1.4289866
>>
Why did those icenigs give up their nuclear program anyway?
>>
>>79488666
Why would NK attack Canada?
>>
>>79488706
leaf culture of cuckold
>>
File: typical friendly argentinian.jpg (45KB, 735x446px) Image search: [Google]
typical friendly argentinian.jpg
45KB, 735x446px
>>79488716
why does wild dog bit little trap "girl"?

why do chimps kill each other?

why do argentinians rob their own people at gun point despite insisting they are white and 1st world?
>>
>>79488824
Argentina is white tho
>>
>>79488880
Does that guy in the picture look white to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iudb0amH0sY
>>
>>79488666
Ficking useless piece of shit
>>
>>79488666

don't need it bud

>>"There's been no direct threat to Canada," said Gwozdecky. "In fact, on the contrary, in recent contacts with the North Korean government, including in August when our national security adviser was in Pyongyang, the indications were they perceived Canada as a peaceful and indeed a friendly country."

enjoy your nukes.
>>
>>79488936
Whitest guy in the americas
>>
Isn't Canada part of Nato?
>>
>>79489069
Feels good to be white and offhand with everybody, eh leaf?
>>
>>79489383
>wh*Te
Don't insult me again you stupid animal.
>>
>>79489383
feels good to not want to get nuked by anybody.

you all should try it sometimes, shit could change the world.
>>
>>79489412
>actually being afraid of getting nuked
not even kidding, nobody gives a shit about NKs """nukes""". Noboy here gives a shit
>>
>>79489467
sure thing fire and fury dude.

you don't care and care at the same time, that's why you do somethings and nothing at the same time with north korea.
>>
>>79489069
And here we are acting like complete morons expelling the NK ambassador to Mexico
First they get angry with us arresting their ship and now this
We may need another nuclear program again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.