[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I am looking for someone who is either a native spe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hello,

I am looking for someone who is either a native speaker or understands Japanese; to help me and translate following video:

https://youtu.be/pQSgDMWLIlg

Please understand that I don't ask for a exact 1:1 translation, I just need someone who can render and summarize it in their own words, without leaving important information out.

I am very grateful for any help from anyone.
I hope someone here can sacrifice 10min out of their day to help me. I really appreciate everyone and every bit of help.

Thank you very much for your time.
Thanks in advance!
>>
どないしたん
It's ynastes hercules the biggest beetle in the world with a golden body and two horns that intimidates the enemy.
>>
>>79474107
Thank you very much, but isn't there much more?
Thanks nonetheless.
>>
>>79474243
Here is Me Hirofumi Kawano, a 48yo beetle breeder who engaged in breeding the yanastes hercules.
The way he breeds attracts attention not just domestically but internationally as well.
He has his "breeding house" in Kitamura towin in Nobeoka, which is close by the shore.
Mr Nobeoka breeds beetles here.
I have over 1000 beetles, including big ones and small ones, males and females. It's a lot.
Ynastes Hercules lives in the middle- south- Americas.
The big ones exceeds 150mm in length and are considered to be the biggest in the world.
>>
>>79472198
A lot of people see Ynastes Hercules in encyclopedias and they are very popular because they are the biggest species.
For me Hercules are the 'dream hercules' and so I on;y deal with Hercules.
Mr Kawano breeds them on his own way.
Hercules eat stuff like sawdust, and Mr Kawano feeds larvae with his own original recipe.
People usually buy stuff to feed but I like to make my own from the scratch and see how they they grow with my own technique.
>>
I'm sorry, there are a lot of dialogue.
I cannot do any longer.
>>
>>79475651
>>79475940
Thank you very very much! I can't praise you enough for your work! You are a very generous man.

Thank you and please keep going if there is still something to translate.
I really appreciate you, I really do. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>79475973
Oh, what a pity. I really enjoyed your translation.
Maybe you can just sum up what the dialog is generally about? But if you cant, I understand.
Thank you very much for what you've done.
>>
Maybe someone else can help me out and finish the translation?
>>
Just out of curiosity why do you need this video translated OP?
>>
>>79478804
Just out of personal interest.
You see, Japanese people generally don't speak English very well, so direct communication is hard or most of the time impossible.
The only way to learn for me is to have someone translate those public reports. The Japanese are way, I really mean it, waaay better at beetle breeding than we are here in Europe. The only way we can improve is by learning from true masters.
>>
>>79479177
Ah, I see.

Good luck with the beetle breeding anon.
>>
>>79479231
Thank you for your interest. If you maybe are interested in this hobby more, I can recommend you to have a look at the YouTube channel of Mr. Ambuehl called Beetle Breeding Daniel Ambuehl. Swiss beetle breeder, many interesting videos, please enjoy if you wish to.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.