[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A group of bikini baristas filed a lawsuit Monday against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: web1_170413-edh-Sexpresso4editM.jpg (161KB, 1280x836px) Image search: [Google]
web1_170413-edh-Sexpresso4editM.jpg
161KB, 1280x836px
>A group of bikini baristas filed a lawsuit Monday against the city of Everett, alleging that two recently passed ordinances banning bikinis and bare skin — including bare shoulders, bare midriffs and bare buttocks — on restaurant employees

>be land of the free and brave
>ban bare shoulders
Why is US of A so prude?

They show death and torture in every second movie they make yet want to clad women in burquas.

Is USA ISIS?
>>
>>79462769
If that surprises you, you should take a look at their list of banned books. Be ready to kek heartily.
>>
It's dangerous, stupid and unsanitary to work in fast food service in a fucking bikini.
>>
>>79462815
bls link

I know Japs censor western game and movie releases because of the city of USA so their censorship affects us.

On the sidenote: how degenerate can a country be if they let trans-dragonkin furryfags run around during homo parades with huge dildos while kids are watching but bare shoulders on a waitress are bad?

How fucked up is that?
>>
>>79462832
I want my coffe to be stirred with a cute girls boob. If you don't than I think you might be a huge homo.
>>
>>79462844
A parade in a street isn't a restaurant serving people food, you disingenious /pol/tard.
>>
>>79462867
What are you, 12? Grow up.
>>
>>79462869
Yeah, you can't fucking miss a parade or it's not conducted in a closed space like serving coffe.

>>79462885
I bet you'd prefer your coffe sitrred with a huge dragon dildo.
>>
>Five bikini-clad baristas in Everett, Wash., face prostitution charges after police said that they served up more than just hot coffee at an espresso stand, Q13FOX.com reported.

>The five women, employed by Everett's 'Grab-N-Go' espresso stand, have been charged with prostitution and violating the city's Adult Entertainment ordinance, Sergeant Robert Goetz told Q13 FOX News.

>Police reportedly conducted a two month investigation into the bikini-clad baristas' behavior after multiple customers complained. During the probe, police found inappropriate and lewd behavior, Q13FOX.com reported.

>"For extra money these women would expose their entire body. If they were wearing a bikini they would either take it off or at least lower it. There were some allegations... Complaints from our citizens that they were performing whip cream shows between two women," Everett Police Sergeant Robert Goetz told Q13 FOX News.

>In one instance, police responding to an alarm at the coffee shop found a barista with no clothes on, Q13FOX.com reported.

>But Bill Wheeler, the owner of the Grab-N-Go, is defending his business — explaining that the women who work at the espresso stand each sign agreements guaranteeing that they will not behave inappropriately. Wheeler tells Q13 FOX News that the business' policy is strictly enforced and all employees who violate it are terminated immediately.
Related Stories

">Any girl caught doing anything illegal will be fired on the spot," Wheeler told Q13 FOX News. "Every girl that works for us knows that our policy states clearly, acceptable attire for work. They must cover their bottoms and use pasties, if necessary," Wheeler said.

>If convicted, the bikini-clad baristas could face a fine of $1,000 and up to 90 days in jail.
>>
>>79462904
I wish we had something like this.
>>
>>79462769
There's a not so fine line between freedom and public indecency and degeneracy.
>>79462815
AFAIK books aren't banned by the government, random organizations just get triggered every once in a while and get certain books "banned" at their local libraries and stuff like that and then people just write sensationalist stuff comparing it to book burning on a governmental scale.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.