[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do South Korea is an Observer member of the Francophonie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why do South Korea is an Observer member of the Francophonie ? I don't get it.
It's recent, it's from 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_the_Organisation_internationale_de_la_Francophonie#Observers

They want to speak french instead of english ?
>>
>>79461208
votre maman
>>
>>79461208
Cuz park geun hye was franceboo
>>
>>79461208
Why are we?
>>
>Mexico
Just why?
>>
>>79461302
Google trad

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2012/10/23/97001-20121023FILWWW00526-l-uruguay-rejoint-la-francophonie.php

It's your president who asked to be in Francophonie

I think it's the south korean said, former president also asked for this
>>79461293
>>
>>79461208
Meme outside of European French speakers and France's ex colonies
>>
>>79461302
French diaspora most likely, we've apparently got something like a couple of million French descendants plus some bit of common history.

The US seems like an odd absence as an observer.
>>
>>79461336
I don't really need google translator reading french is like reading italian or portuguese.

And well I guess frogs are after spaniards and italians the biggest group of inmigrants. Still it's weird, what's the point of that meme group? that's what I don't understand
>>
>>79461363
Yeah I realize that, there's a lot of french descendants and they did contribute to the country but I just don't really know what the group is about.
>>
>>79461423
You mean Francophonie? It's France and its colonies same as us with the Iberoamerican org
>>
>>79461456
> It's France and its colonies

triggered

>same as us with the Iberoamerican org
I didn't know that existed, and france is an observer in that

Nice thread OP learned something today. Korea is weird though, what countries are the ones banned?
>>
>>79461456
Here's the thing, observers don't do shit, we just go to take notes and socialize. If they do something that impacts say learning French we get the materials and use them at our schools. The people active in this are probably the same expats and Frenchboos that do the Alliance Francaise functions and parties.

I mean Mexico is an observer in Mercosur along with New Zealand, it's not like we are a part, it's just having a few outsiders to bear witness and ocasionally do backroom talks on cooperation. Depending on the organization some observers really are nothing more than token guests at meetings.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.