[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact: Europe would've never gotten close to being this successfull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1694.png (261KB, 1271x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1694.png
261KB, 1271x845px
Fact: Europe would've never gotten close to being this successfull if it wasn't for the gulf stream
>>
Its also because europe is a super crammed plague infested shithole that didn't have enough room for everyone so competition drove you to expand your horizons and colonize. Thank god for that though.
>>
>>79447470
That's wrong though
>>
File: alexander the great.jpg (158KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
alexander the great.jpg
158KB, 600x305px
>>79447327
Turkey, Iran, and Afghanistan should all be green
>>
>Europe
Hmmm
>>
>>79447327
Ethiopia should be orange.
>>
>>79447994
Except it's right.
>>
File: polebro.jpg (73KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
polebro.jpg
73KB, 455x395px
>South Korea
>Japan

>never colonised by Europe

L M A O
>>
>>79448773
1936-41

Also wtf is with Somaliland (ex-British) being white?
>>
>>79447327
For northern Europe maybe. I don't think it's that important for Spain, France, Italy etc.

Anyway... you could say the same about any civilization.
Egypt without the Nile?
>>
>>79449048
then why is japan orange? they got occupied too.
>>
>>79449252
Occupied by the US, which isn't Europe.
>>
>>79447327
that is why we're the most important country to ever exist
>>
>>79449293
should at least be "european sphere of influence".

speaking of which, the same should apply to russia, considering it's an asian country with a european culture.
>>
>>79449411
>an asian country with a european culture.

I don't get this meme. What do you consider british empire be per exemple ? the vast majority of land was out of Europe
>>
>>79449293
Portugal founded Nagasaki, but I guess it doesn't count.
>>
>>79449507
the major difference here is that the overseas territories were never considered part of england.

the asian parts of russia, on the contrary, are considered a part of the russian nation state.
>>
>>79449678
by that logic you could call the US a polynesian nation because of Hawaii
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.