[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian guy think I had sex with his gf because of rumour now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1.4.png (274KB, 575x526px) Image search: [Google]
1.4.png
274KB, 575x526px
Russian guy think I had sex with his gf because of rumour now he wants to beat me how do I avoid getting my ass kicked
>>
>>79446634
it's too late motherfucker you know what you've done
>>
Fuck his bitch for real now.
>>
Tell him you have a Japanese friend to protect you and he will burst into tears and run away pissing himself
>>
>>79446634
Try talking to him.
>>
kill him and fuck his gf
>>
>>79446634
Tell him to keep his hands off Greek women.
>>
>>79446889
yes I really want to. she has a beautiful smile and is very smart. cute girl

>>79446936
really?

>>79446791
sorry...

>>79446939
he is an angry ginger his dad has mafia connections he might go to the parliament
>>
Put hands up an be like dobt hurt me it aint true an cheap shot him ppl wil take your side that hes the aggresser...pull a knife if u can.
Hook to face n knee balls
>>
>>79446634
Try to take him on during winter in deep snow. It helps.
>>
Tell him that there is no way that could happen, as you're a pathetic virgin, and that who ever told him that you did shouldn't be trusted
>>
>>79449673
I walk in class with girl next to me and because we were 20 min late everyone think I fucked her..
>>
russian is bitch
>>
Fight him. Why the fuck do you need to ask any of us?

1) Have you ever been in a fight before?
>>
Call him names and make him cry
>>
tell hm his gf is a cyka
>>
Fuck him too so he won't feel left out. Russians love pidors.
>>
>>79450094
yes I was in fight with tall karate kid I threw him to the ground I did very good but I think the russian may have knife
>>
Talking doesnt work OP, i know that from my experience, he now just wants to fight you so you have no other option as to fight him.

But if you are a pussy and dont care about other people you could play the crazy and get naked when you are about to fight and scream like an idiot, then you wont have to fight.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>79446634
Let him fuck your gf and call it even.
>>
File: 0988754087.png (233KB, 499x478px) Image search: [Google]
0988754087.png
233KB, 499x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDrLE2t7OL8

prepare
>>
kick the whore's ass and force her to tell the truth (but rape her first).
>>
>>79446634
If he thinks you have done it, and you can't convince him otherwise, why not do it for real?

Then start bearing weapons. A solid knife will do, tazer also works.
>>
>>79451235
Then bring a gun a show him who is true successor of Rome
>>
>>79454763
>Colombian counseling
>>
>>79454763
this is a good idea

russians respect violence
>>
>>79446634
Tell him you didnt do it.
Do you know how to fight?
>>
File: stenalios-ngrumos.png (1MB, 957x939px) Image search: [Google]
stenalios-ngrumos.png
1MB, 957x939px
>>79446634
Man up and kick his sorry russki ass. Who the fuck he thinks he is?
>>
crucify him, like a good roman would do
>>
>>79446634
fuck him
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.