[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be as cool as aussies Why are australians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: FrancePepe.jpg (102KB, 459x437px) Image search: [Google]
FrancePepe.jpg
102KB, 459x437px
>tfw you will never be as cool as aussies

Why are australians so cool but americans, brits and canadians such cringy faggots ?
>>
File: 1381058725164.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1381058725164.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>79434606
Be cool like crows instead.
>>
>>79434606
We have criminal DNA which makes us superior.
>>
they don't let shit get to them as much
>>
the working and lower middle class poms are more like us
>>
Fuck off we're full.
>>
nice joke you fuckin surrender monkey
>>
How are they cool? Russians are cool, they fight bear with bare hands. Do Australians even fight big scary animals? That's how I define cool.
>>
File: an opportunity.png (18KB, 349x321px) Image search: [Google]
an opportunity.png
18KB, 349x321px
>>79434606
Because we have fewer inhibitions and live to shitpost
>>
>>79439298
fun fact : that character was intended as a jew originally
>>
File: SadHelper.jpg (57KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
SadHelper.jpg
57KB, 619x453px
>>79438687
In my college of the students who come from english speaking countries only the aussies are not utter faggots or slobs and are always very popular at parties.
Overall they are far more cultured and witty than the burgers, way less butthurt and far more good looking than the brits, I won't even speak about the canadians because they have as much character as yoghurt.

Also the only english speaking youtuber I don't want to stab after 10 minutes and that I find funny and cool are all aussies.

They are naturally charismatic, even the girls are good fun, I wish I was an aussie.
>>
>>79443858
I don't have any particuliar opinions about Australians, but I admire them for managing to live with all those bugs, especially spiders. The shitty not-dangerous ones we have in Europe are enough to disgust me so I can't even imagine how it must be down there
>>
>>79434606
obviously aussies are just more nihilistic and uncaring because of their dangerous environment.
That "every day could be the last" mentality creates the perfect "I don't care" character.
>>
>>79434606
You admire the Aussies because they're failures like yourself in comparison to yanks, brits and canucks
>>
>>79444238
You aren't even a real canadian, just an anglo immigrant in a french nation.
Don't you have a dog to blow btw ?
>>
>>79444397
Shhh poor baby don't cry about getting BTFO in 15 minutes at the plains on Abraham. At least in ww2 you survived 6 weeks, thats a real improvement for a frenchman.
>>
>>79444460
Your """banters""" are pathetic.

Ask Australia to teach you humour, please.
>>
>>79444854
You can't find and you can't banter. At least you're consistent.
>>
>>79434606

Because their internet is so bad that each post counts so they only let the most witty of their citizens post on image boards such as this. There are governmental tests to pass before they are even allowed to lay their hands on a keyboard.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.