[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your cunt Colombia >unique beverage aguapanela Pay no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: aguapanela.jpg (85KB, 1159x520px) Image search: [Google]
aguapanela.jpg
85KB, 1159x520px
>your cunt
Colombia
>unique beverage
aguapanela

Pay no attention to my flag gentlemen.
>>
>>79429358
yo soy el [unico colombiano con bandera gringa aqui ...fuera de mi tabl[on
>>
>>79429380
no u
>>
>>79429358
what's it made from?

> flag
> kvass i guess? it's eastern european and is too old to know exactly where is came from
>>
>>79429358
panela is used everywhere but has different names, even south indians have it, it's not unique
>>
>>79429358
The only thing I like about this place so far.
>>
>>79429358
1. Flag
2. Tequila, Pulque, Mezcal, Sotol, Rompope, Charanda, Bacanora, Tepache, Colonche, Atole, Tejuino and Chocolate :^)

Among others
>>
File: sherry-types-styles.jpg (37KB, 620x220px) Image search: [Google]
sherry-types-styles.jpg
37KB, 620x220px
>>
>>79429659
Sugar canes are extracted of their sugar, a sugar rock is made from the extracted sugar (it's then called panela), then you boil the rock and get a delicious warm drink, you could also add lemon to it and drink it cold.
It's basically a sugar cane lemonade.

>>79429677
do they have a drink that they make from it, the indians? is it poo imbued?
>>
File: Cafe de olla.png (205KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
Cafe de olla.png
205KB, 600x447px
>>79429799
We call that piloncillo in Mexico, you add no other flavoring to the hot water? Here we use it to make Mexican coffee
>>
>>79429796
Looks nice, lots of alcoholic beverages being posted, i was expecting more tea like beverages.
>>79429759
Lived in mexico a few years, i have consumed some of those, pulque and atole are my favorites.
>>
>>79429867
My family drinks it flavorless, sometimes we toss some cheese in there though.
>>
>>79429921
kek, in Mexico panela is a type of cheese
>>
>>79429946
Is it the same kind that gets put on elote?
>>
>>79429799
>do they have a drink that they make from it, the indians?
yes, they're also the main producer of it

>>79429759
having an unique name doesn't make it unique
>>
>>79430011
???
>>
File: queso panela.jpg (24KB, 634x361px) Image search: [Google]
queso panela.jpg
24KB, 634x361px
>>79429983
That would be fresco but you could use panela as a substitute. I personally find panela to be somewhat flavorless but it's miles ahead of cottage cheese if you want something low in calories
>>
>>79430102
That little lead on the top really makes that cheese look appetizing.
>>
>>79429358

>your cunt
Sweden
>unique beverage
Black man's sperm

Pay no attention to my flag gentlemen.
>>
>>79430404
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: spirit.jpg (35KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
spirit.jpg
35KB, 475x375px
>>
>>79430306
Yeah, it's a good trick, since panela is a very mild flavored cheese and it also does feel light to eat (high water content) the really enjoyable way to use it is if you're having something like say machaca with beans and tortillas, you can cut big cheese slices to add to that as opposed to just settle for sprinkiling fresco, even if you do use mre than usual like I do, so you get this really enjoyable large chunks of piece which can go well with very spicy food.

The shit tier way to eat panela is use it for quesadillas, it melts badly and releases a lot of water, but it's what people on a diet tend to do. It's not that it's unpleasant but it's noweher near as good as proper quesadilla cheese.
>>
>>79430488
>panela for quesadillas
People do this?
>>
>>79430488
I think i might've had it at some point, is it like tofu?
>>
>>79430552
yup, sad but true
>>
>>79430594
yeah, you've had it, you couldn't really compare any other Mexican cheese to tofu
>>
sad this thread didn't get any gooks or brits talking about their teas.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.