[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're not gray, you're part of the problem. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: corporalpunishment.png (135KB, 940x469px) Image search: [Google]
corporalpunishment.png
135KB, 940x469px
If you're not gray, you're part of the problem.
If you're blue, you are the source of the problem.
>>
>>79429212
kys
>>
>>79429212
That is objectively wrong tho, in Mexico no form of corporal punishment is legal for government or schools, it's something of a thin line for parents as it is since they could face prosecution for any demonstrable damage, physical or psychological
>>
>>79429212
Fuck off
>>
It's legal in a single state for schools. And is completely illegal for the government (since it falls under cruel and unusual punishment) this map is fucking retarded.
>>
don't fancy the prime minister giving me a spank tbqh
>>
>>79429271
Yeah idk, I tried googling it but only stuff about new mexico shows up.
>>
File: QXFiuA8.png (158KB, 1219x573px) Image search: [Google]
QXFiuA8.png
158KB, 1219x573px
>>79429314
It's more than a single state but yeah you seem to be correct.
>>
>>79429212
Your country has autistic system that each state has their own separate laws
>>
>>79429402
>the strongest nation in human history has a system like that

hmmmm
>>
>>79429402
tf, that's literally the best thing about our country. 10th amendment till the day I die.
>>
>>79429325
kek, been there
The Federal government is in fact lobbying to end the exception for parents so we wanna go from oarnge in that map to blue.
In all fairness I actually do agree/support this.
>>
>>79429402
>each state has their own separate laws

What's wrong with it? Don't all federated states have a similar system?
>>
File: 1487728107359.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1487728107359.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>79429435
>Mexican laws
>>
>>79429448
>Federal law, State law, county law, city law, Town law
SHART
>>
>>79429451
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/30/former-us-marine-on-hunting-trip-with-his-kids-arrested-after-entering-mexico.html
>>
>>79429500
akctshually it's
>Federal law, State law, county law, town law, neighborhood law, home owners association law
ie the best system in the world.
>>
>>79429500
Federal law is supreme in all cases

State law is supreme, within the state, as long as it complies with federal law

County law applies to a specific county, however they only have select power which is given to them by the state. Usually referring to school policies, road work, and events.

City law is basically the same as county law

Town law is the law of a town, it hold no real power, but is given some in the sense that it can help with road construction.
>>
>>79429212
It's illegal in Argentina.
>>
>>79429212
>cut your infant son's dick off and then beat him to stop his crying
'Murrica!
>>
>>79429518
I guess he didn't have enough money to pay him off. Eh?
>>
>>79429533
>best system in the world
Yet your country is a shithole with an illiterate corporate tycoo for a president, while rocking the largest for profit prison system in the world. If it is the best system in the world, your country has sure as shot fucked up the implementing process.
>>
>>79429212
pretty sure it isn't legal in brazil
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.