[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree that the Human Population needs to be reduced to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Do you agree that the Human Population needs to be reduced to save the enviroment?
>>
>>79429056
Sure, kill yourself you will jelp environment.
>>
>>79429056
>7.5 bilion
WTF, the last time I heard, It was 6 bilion. Who's to blame on this?
>>
>>79429066
sure will!
*kills self*
>>
>>79429056
Yes just remove all brown people
>>
Yeah. So lets just kill all non-whites and problem fucking solved
>>
>>79429056
The environment should be reduced to save us
>>
>>79429095
Africans
>>
>>79429095
nigs and pajeets
>>
>>79429056
Sure. Let's begin with China and North Korea.
>>
>>79429056
It needs to be a mix of furthering technology to increase green efficiency and limit waste, and reducing the population.

We can half Earths population tomorrow but we'd still continue to do damage.
>>
>>79429056
No, its population growth should be curbed
>>
>>79429056
it needs to be reduced to save the humanity.
>>
starting with the USA
>>
>>79429056
Fuck the environment, I just don't want neighbors closer than half a mile.
>>
>>79429124
not to be racist, but fucking this.
for me, the idea of "the golden billion" is very appealing, not only because it could save us, but also because most of the removed 6.5 billions would be pajeet, kebabs and nig nogs. we should only let smart, respectful (to the nature and other humans) people live, and all the akbars and nigs with 10 children should leave
there are clever and nice people among blacks, sandblacks and others that should also be a part of "the golden billion", but they are a small minority
>>
>>79429056
Nah fuck the environment, spread out into the solar system. Also, we could sustain like 50 billion on Earth alone if we were actually smart and efficient about it. Consumerism and the present rendition of capitalism means we can't even do 5 billion.
>>
>>79429056
every overpopulated country needs to be wiped out to saved the environment, so yes
>>
>>79429423
>for me, the idea of "the golden billion" is very appealing, we should only let smart, respectful (to the nature and other humans) people live

So people like you would be some of the first to go.
>>
>>79429056
Yeah, starting with the worlds biggest polluters per capita, yanks
>>
>>79429056
Yes, let's start with you.
>>
>>79429066
>>79432242
Guys, this thread was just a joke. Chill.
>>
Sure, I agree with OP. But no need to kill anybody, just stop having babies. Mass sterilization i mean, no stop f*cking. :-) Plus it will improve your shitty lives, instead of shitty parenting.
>>
Sterilize africans and semites
>>
>>79434277
i'm disappointed
>>
>>79429056
actually killing people is too edgy and misanthropic, but we do need to reduce the population growth. better sexual education and more abortion clinics in shitholes would probably be a good start.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.