[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you live in one of the blue countries, why the FUCK have you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: WWAjuFd.png (309KB, 4499x2185px) Image search: [Google]
WWAjuFd.png
309KB, 4499x2185px
if you live in one of the blue countries, why the FUCK have you not lost your virginity yet?
>>
I don't live in a blue country and have lost my virginity, what do I win?
>>
>>79426938
you win the prize of being a normie and making me edge closer to suicide
>>
File: confused.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>79426922
>illegal to buy sex
>legal to sell
>>
>>79426999
feminism.jpg
>>
>>79426922
I know a prostitute. Not a close friend, more of a casual acquaintance. She'd prefer to run a BDSM studio with colleagues but it's not really possible to form a company for that.
The idea was interesting. Legally, it would be a co-op so no pimps or anyone like that. They'd either get their own security staff or outsource it to a firm.
>>
>>79426938
Wtf Finland allows prostitution?
>>
>>79426922
Africa surprises me
>>
>>79427139
Yes. A few politicians want to ban it. Without a hint of irony, their argument was: "Sweden has banned it as well"
What's refreshing is that a younger councilman asked: "So has the ban been working for them?"
>>
>>79426922
>why the FUCK have you not lost your virginity yet?
>Paying for sex
Just use tinder you mong
>>
>>79426922
because I'm a shy and lonely man and the prostitutes in Hamilton smell funny and all smoke meth
>>
>>79426922
I'd pity myself if the only way i could lose my virginity was by getting a prositute.
>>
I tried to lose my virginity to a brazillian tranny. I asked her to dom me and she ended up raping me. it was fucking traumatising. I still mainain that it counts as losing my virginity, but other anons said it didn't count since I was bottom
>>
>>79426999
Im guessing the idea is that women might be forced either financially or physically to sell their bodies, and so shouldn't be illegal? idk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.