[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kim can't decide if he drops a nuke on South Korea or Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: Kim.jpg (200KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Kim.jpg
200KB, 2048x1536px
Kim can't decide if he drops a nuke on South Korea or Japan so he calls you and ask you to choose one.
What's your reply?
>>
China.

See if this nigga is really about that thug life
>>
South Korea, but first let me evacuate some bands.
>>
남조센

개돼지새끼들이 받을걸 받아야지
>>
>>79426861
Japan, this is all their fault anyways.
>>
File: DI7EWbIUEAEUoh2.jpg (186KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DI7EWbIUEAEUoh2.jpg
186KB, 1080x1920px
>>79426861
>>
>>79426861
Both.
>>
Here. I'm ready to die
>>
>>79426958
죽어죽어죽어
>>
>>79426992
오킹 ^^
>>
>>79426958
Cheer up
>>
>>79426958
Both
I'm ready to die too. XD
>>
Give me a break.
>>
India
>>
>>79426861
Japan. Kim's ultimate goal is reunification of the two Koreas so destroying South Korea would be pretty nonsensical.
>>
>>79427616
Congratulations, you pissed him off with your attempt at being funny and now he's going to nuke mejiko
>>
>>79427646

That's ok too
>>
>>79426861
The plastic gooks along with all their shit tier posters.
>>
>>79426861
japan because it makes them more unique if they are the only country to get nuked
>>
>>79426861
I'd tell him to wait until he has another nuke ready so he can nuke both at the same time.
>>
File: checkem.webm (238KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.webm
238KB, 328x366px
odds = korea
even = japan
>>
>>79426861
Tokyo

Cancer that is killing Japan
>>
>>79428004
Isn't that like 80% of the population of Japan?
>>
>>79427705
They already are the only country to get nuked.
Three times now.
>>
>>79426861
guam or alaska
>>
>>79428013
yeah, i know. it should stay that way because it's funnier.
>>
>>79428008
Yes
>>
>>79427507
Well, I am sure Kim can give you the bomb. :^) hope not though
>>
Japan. They need more radiation if they want to make Godzilla happen for real.
>>
Nuke Guam. They're not even a real state.
>>
File: c05.jpg (79KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
c05.jpg
79KB, 750x709px
What's the point of Kim's dropping a nuke on Japan anyway? It seems to be the worst option, because it's too insignificant to subjugate Japan and yet too much of a prank to be tolerated, leading to an inevitable retaliation scenario like:

T+30 min: article 9 of the constitution is suspended
T+60 min: conversion of the JAXA Epsilon into ICBM and production of reentry vehicles starts
T+120 min: extraction of super-grade plutonium from Monju and Fugen fast breeder reactors starts
T+5 days: production of thermo nuclear explosion devices completes
T+6 days: Epsilon ICBMs and installation of warheads complete
T+7 days: annihilation of Korea completes
>>
>>79428465
Morever, i think japan can defend kim's nuclear after 2022
>>
>>79428465
because a nuke anywhere would already ensure that NK regime is doomed. it would be a final 'fuck you' to whoever he did it to. Japan would be the perfect target for it, especially if he hit a city that had an american base in it like yokota airbase.
>>
>>79426861
Both. Or rather, even if they do, my interest in it will be on the same level as my interest in cutting off my arms and legs in order to lose a weight if not happens AKIRA.
>>
>>79426861
Considering he'd shell the fuck out of Seoul the minute anything went down on either side, I'd say South Korea just to try and limit total casualties. If it;s already going to get blown out, might as well go with that.

It would also be less of a struggle to aid and repair just the Koreas, rather than adding Japan on top of it.
>>
South Korea, nothing of value was lost.
Samsung phones are crap and their k-pop is gay.
>>79426958
>I'm ready to die
Literally what every Korean vermin says before hanging themselves. Maybe you should stop with the mass suicides, Kim
>>
>>79429055
Your English is cute.
>>
>>79429120
Is there something wrong? Just out of curiosity.
>>
>>79426861
Well either way it's an act of war upon US allies so North Korea is pretty fucked regardless.
>>
>>79429166
I'm not sure what you meant with
>my interest in cutting off my arms and legs in order to lose a weight if not happens AKIRA
I assume you meant "my interest in cutting off my arms and legs in order to lose weight if Akira doesn't happen"
But what does that even mean?
>>
>What's your reply?
Stop smoking, Kim.
>>
What's NK endgame anyway?
>drop nuke on SK/JP
>get nuked in response by the US

Sooo... what's next?
>>
>>79426861
Drop a nuke on Californianand israel for 3 pointers
>>
>>79429283
end game is to use nukes as everyone else has, as a deterrent. only way kim is using nukes is if his regime is over and it's a final 'fuck you' to whoever he hates the most.
>>
>>79429283
They're not planning to nuke anything you dumb dildo. They're doing it to keep from getting Libya'd, Iraq'd or Afghanistan'd. As long as they can still inflict considerable harm on any would-be invader, they know they're safe.
>>
>>79429253
Oh shit. You're right. I've still got quite a bit of english to learn.
>>
south korea

because australia is opposite (xddddd) that means north korea :D
>>
>>79429364
So do I. The ride never ends. There's always something else to learn.
>>
>>79426861
vladivostoku
>>
>>79429283
Their endgame is self preservation.

Since forever, NK has relied on it's numerous short and mid range missile systems. A status quo of "you invade us, we bomb Seoul", but as all those systems are all hand me downs from the 50's, they're beginning to become obsolete.

To curb this, they've aimed at developing nuclear weapons. When they do finally have a working arsenal, the range of damage will increase, the status quo will change to 'You invade us, we nuke the US or any ally it has". It's not a full proof plan as the US, as you said, can nuke them back, but it keeps both sides in a lock, much like the USSR and the US during the cold war, and thats all Kim needs.
>>
>>79429398
Kim jusst wants to have a gun while us is pointing at them at gun point with a maxim machine gun.
>>
Japan, I'm jealous of Japs; their perfect country and good culture that values education. If I can't have a good country, nobody can.
Nobody is jealous of Korea
>>
>>79426861
Beijing and Washington D.C.
>>
>>79426861
israel
>>
>>79428465
>Get completely destroyed by Nuke
>Develop his own nuke in a week
Stop being deluded
>>
>>79426861
South Korea, but only after he sends all their qts to Greece.
>>
>>79429785
South Korea isn't just Worst Korea its Worst Ally too
>>
>>79426911
Wait, What? why?
>>
>>79429792
this, fuck israel
why do we hate israel again?
>>
>>79426861
If nuking on me doesn't result in me having to shell out a few bucks for portable IV drips and colostomy bags, why not?
>>
>>79432463
I think we should lock up all the Jews in Israel and let them live there and nowhere outside
>>
>>79426872
japan, i was there but i wasnt to s. korea and would like to visit it

also s. korea has a ton of russians unlike japan and i care of the life of my compatriots
>>
South Korea is the same ethnic group as North Korea.
Kim will drop a nuke on Japan.
>>
Japan can not do anything if attacked.
It is the fate of a defeated country.
>>
>>79433174
I'll do anything in my power to protect you, Japan.
>>
>>79426861
nuke Indonesia
>>
>>79427705
No We were already unique from a while ago
>>
Manchu has been the key place for the East Asian security since the old era.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.