[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that wh*te hate is so trendy on 4chan these days? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 222x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 222x210px
Why is it that wh*te hate is so trendy on 4chan these days? Is it because Trump won the American elections so the global counter culture is now left wing?
>>
It's ironic racism. Like a /pol/ parody
>>
cause /pol/ is annoying and shits up /int/ and continues to believe they're persecuted even though trump panders to them
>>
I'm feeling that both left and right wing reactionaries are feeding off each other. It's funny to me that both sides portray each other as the only two possibilities and really only gained popularity as the result of the existence of the other.

>>79425444
>It's ironic racism. Like a /pol/ parody
This. You'll be hard pressed to find actual far-leftists who hate white people on this site. Left wing reactionaries are primarily communicating face to face or using their identities while right wing reactionaries prefer anonymity. Which is why you'll notice more right wing reactionaries on places like 4chan or Youtube comments while you find left wing reactionaries at universities and on say tumblr.
>>
>>79425372
it's shitposting
report it instead of making more threads about it
>>
>>79425721
This. I'm totally and completely being ironic.
>>
>>79425372
Don't analyse the memes faggot newfags might see
>>
>>79425372
Why do you care? You're not even wh*t*
>>
>>79425372
you can handle the shitposting, can't you?
>>
>>79425372
/int/ is reddit for third-world garbage pickers.
>>
>>79425372
It's all made by radical /pol/tards so they can justify their autism
>>
>>79426392
Look I know we ha move some wh*Tes still posting here but let's not exaggerate the problem
>>
It's not "trendy", the natural human response to wh*Te """"""people"""""" is hate
>>
>>79425372
Contrarianism and this >>79425444 Plus an obsessive leaf who wants to kill the "meme" by spamming it to death without being successful, and one butthurt T*rk who can't even spam the board properly, like the Easter? shitposter did. The saddest part is that /pol/ddit actually falls for it.

It's all fucking annoying, honestly.
>>
>>79426739
>The saddest part is that /pol/ddit actually falls for it
What? It's so painfully obvious that it's bait/shitposting if you spend a minimum of 10 min. lurking. On a side note, I've been noticing a trend where anons are more and more susceptible to obvious bait.
>>
I unironically hate white "people"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.