[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What countries have the most people too ashamed to speak their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 897-004-6990FA31.jpg (2KB, 417x250px) Image search: [Google]
897-004-6990FA31.jpg
2KB, 417x250px
What countries have the most people too ashamed to speak their own language in front of foreigners?
>>
>>79421716
The only people I met who are ashamed to speak their own language in front of foreigners are the immigrants who realize how shitty are their own countries.
>>
>>79421716
France^-1
>>
Germany all the way... Don't even get me started I speak German I think pretty well but whenever I tried to speak to a German in their language, in their country, every single time they would reply in English. I would continue speaking to them in German and they would keep speaking Back to me in English

It's funny how they are so willing to not speak their own language
>>
>>79422355
They probably didn't want to offend you because of your terrible german.
>>
>>79422355
It's because you suck and they are helping YOU to avaoid an embarrassing situation.
I have never seen someone of us intending to keep speaking English after a Burger asked to speak German with him
>>
>>79422355
You will have to tell them that you want to practice your German.
>>
>>79421920
to be honest I have seen many americans and eurpeans at my college and they spoke their own anguage most of the time.
>>79421716
cubans, that race of shite bastards who believe they are superior to the rest of latinamerica, when they are truly the greatest shithole
>>
>>79422355
Wut? I've been to Goymany many times and that's not the case at all, Germans expect me to speak their tongue, that maybe because I'm white and don't look like a foreigner.

Only when I start talking to them in English then they reply in English, it's pretty much guaranteed on gas station that they know English, but not in some small town or something, unless they're young.
>>
>>79422355
The only way to combat German autism is to resort to American autism. Continue to speak terrible German in a very loud and authoritative voice and the Germans will eventually return to the language you'd prefer. Do NOT respond to anything they say in English, only German.

The German people are very pretentious, but they are also very submissive. When a loud American is in the room they will shut up and yield to his authority, saving their snot-nosed comments for after he leaves
>>
>>79421716
North africans by far, they tell people theyre italian or shit like that
They ruined our image and now theyre coming for yours south euros
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.