[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the Frenchies think of the Dutch? What do the Dutchies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
What do the Frenchies think of the Dutch?

What do the Dutchies think of the French?
>>
>>79412345
I think
Weed country
They like cheese as us
Hippie
>>
>>79412594
True
True
Im not a fucking hippie
>>
>>79412345
I have two Dutch online friends I used to play a shitload of videogames with, back in the days, those were great times. They also helped me improve my English a lot.

So yeah, I guess my opinions towards the Dutch is somewhat positive
>>
I admire them because even having problems with their immigrants they have still balls and more control.
it is true?
also their country is apparently good to lives in.
>>
they wuz our frankish brothers

holup
>>
Nothing against them as a country
Nothing against them as a people

but their language is the most goddam awful sounding language I have ever heard.
>>
The French, despite having a country that is more filthy and that is economically less developed than the Netherlands have the audacity to act extremely arrogant and superior to us

which confuses us
>>
>>79417639
This pic is comfy af
>>
>>79412345
Very happy people and cute girls also >>79417460
>>
I have mixed feelings about the French.
If you get to know them they are great people but they are also very arrogant about literally everything.
We had a few frenchies at our uni and they couldn't stop complaining everything and I thought we liked to complain about the smallest shit.
>>
>>79412345
I like the Netherlands and the Dutch, I hate their language though
>>
>>79412345
France is really nice.
I really like the food and the language, even though I didn't like the language back when I was in high school so I don't remember a lot of it.
I'd much rather live in France for a time than live in England or Germany.

I do have the feeling they kinda look down on us, which I think is a bit unfair.
>>
>>79419344
Which uni?
>>
>>79412345
France invaded us twice and the last time before adopting our flag. In the 19th-century they wanted to buy Luxembourg and we said: fuck off and now Luxembourg has a Dutch flag. In this century we are friends (except with Air France)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.