[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which are the best brothels in Germany? If you've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: gettyimages-515570920.jpg (566KB, 1114x1501px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-515570920.jpg
566KB, 1114x1501px
Which are the best brothels in Germany?

If you've got recommendations on brothels in other countries, i'm also keen to listen
>>
>>79402463
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /int/ users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.
>>
>>79402509
wrong thread mate
>>
>>79402463

Just outside of Cologne is the biggest brothel in Europe called Pascha. I've not been there myself but when I invite my mates over from the UK a couple have been.

They r8d it highly but it was pricey
>>
>>79404086
how much per frau do they charge?

you been to any other brothels in germany or do you not have a hard time picking up chicks?
>>
>>79402463
Kakola in Turku is nice. Lapinlahti in Helsinki is also something aussies might like/need.
>>
>>79404228
215 euros a night, I hear.
>>
>>79404186

You pay an entry fee which I believe is 50 euros and then anything after that is negociation with the particular woman/trap.

I've never been to a brothel here, I'm a foreigner who speaks pretty good German so I've never had a real problem with picking up women.
>>
Villa Vertigo is alright, although pricy. Entry is 60€, plus the rate for the girl, you might easily go over 100€ For a 40 minutes session.

Be weary of Rumenian girls because they're kinda cheap whores and not worth a premium price.
>>
>>79404336

Negotiation*

Oh and I believe the drinks are free once you enter, but don't take my word for it.
>>
there are some cheap "all you can fuck" brothels around berlin and other big cities where you can fuck as much women you want for only one time paying around 50-100€
>>
>>79405094
you been to them, or any brothels?

do german men actually go to these brothels or is it mainly just tourists and foreigners?
>>
>>79405222
yes plenty of times, just last weekend i fucked a big titted ukrainian whore. There are german but also many foreigners who go to have some fun there.
>>
>>79405750
nice, you damn lucky kraut. how old was she? they speak good german or english?
>>
>>79406680
the only words she knew was "härter" and "fick mich" she was around 30 years old.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.