[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far back can you trace your family tree /int/? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: family tree.png (1MB, 2444x1552px) Image search: [Google]
family tree.png
1MB, 2444x1552px
How far back can you trace your family tree /int/?

It's hard once you get to the old world because everything was done by churches and sheeit, which haven't digitized.
>>
File: 1382157348645.png (27KB, 215x203px) Image search: [Google]
1382157348645.png
27KB, 215x203px
>>79400469
the furthest i got was 1611 on dad's side and 1700 ish on mother's. both family branches dwelled in the same municipal area for centuries so as far as I know I'm more or less fully finnish unless there was some slava diddling prior to that timeframe.
>>
File: Banu_Hawazin.png (153KB, 351x600px) Image search: [Google]
Banu_Hawazin.png
153KB, 351x600px
I can go to 6th century bitch
>>
>>79404445
jk lol I don't even know my great-grandfather lmao
>>
i heard my grandmother talk about my grandfather's father and my mother talk about her grandmother and her grandmother's mother
>>
>>79400469
>>79404479
Not very far. I know of a great-grandmother Austrian paired with a great-grandfather Hungarian. I know nothing else of that gen of my family though they were likely mostly English.

Actually, I practically know nothing of anyone's lives beyond my grandparents. I don't really mind.
>>
>>79400469
I have foud a few relatives born in the early 1600's. One was part of the witch-hunt hysteria that took place in Sweden during the 1600's. He blamed some neighbour woman of having kidnapped him and brought him to a party with the devil.

I havent found a single non-Swedish relative. But my FTDNA test showed 4 % finnish and 96 % Scandinavian. Then they updated my result to 99 % Scandinavian and 1 % middle eastern, fml
>>
File: muhheri.png (529KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
muhheri.png
529KB, 1600x960px
>>79400469
I can go this far and one more generations.
Russians fucked everything up in the eastern provinces so a lot of stuff is forever lost
>>
>>79405502
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /int/ users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians .
>>
>>79405546
What italians?
>>
>>79405502
are all germans central/eastern european mutts?
>>
both sides of my family moved to america after world war 1 and did not bother to document/orally preserve any family history so i know literally nothing

makes me sort of jelly of those euro bastards who can track their family back 500 years to a small fishing village 10 miles from them
>>
>>79405753
Thats why immigration and multi culturalism is bad. Learn now America. It creates a society with rootless people who have nothing that unite them, truly a every man for himself-society.
>>
>>79405614
shitalians
>>
>>79405744
You mean because of the eyecolour? Na, pretty mixed in germany. e.g. my sister has green eyes and my brother blue ones, c'est la vie
>>
>>79400469
To my great-great-grandfather, He was actually from the same town I am from.
>>
>>79405753
You could hire an ancestry company that will track down your ancestors for you.
They have access to archievs where you would wait 500 years to get permishen to enter.
But they charge quiet a lot, 100 EUR for every first line blood relative, 50 EUR for every secoundary blood related person
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.