[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldvi ews >Brazilians in c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Capture+_2017-09-11-17-23-09.png (343KB, 480x784px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-09-11-17-23-09.png
343KB, 480x784px
www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews

>Brazilians in charge of the Prime Directive
Jesus fucking christ dude.

>The garimpeiros had bragged that they’d come across members of a reclusive, uncontacted Amazonian tribe near Brazil’s border with Peru and Colombia, authorities say.

>The tribe members were greater in number (there were as many as 10 ) but the gold miners said they’d gotten the better of them and killed the entire lot, said Carla de Lello Lorenzi, communications officer for Survival International in Brazil.

>The miners cut the tribe members’ bodies so that they wouldn’t float, Lorenzi said, then dropped them into the Jandiatuba River.
>The miners had collected tools and jewelry from the indigenous dead, corroborating their story.
>>
File: 3256329261.png (38KB, 156x150px) Image search: [Google]
3256329261.png
38KB, 156x150px
kill or be killed
also
>america
>taling about natives

KEK
>>
>>79386576
well if the tribe members attacked them first, then it's ok I guess
>>
>>79386576
good
kill them all
make them pay for the helicopters they've thrown spears and rocks at
>>
>>79386622
If it was just self defense, whyd they chop the bodies up so they wouldnt float?

Could it be they were mining on restricted, protected land?
>>
>>79386636
This
The tribe members are very agtessive
Anyway fuck off american scum
>>
File: ancap picarda.jpg (41KB, 597x446px) Image search: [Google]
ancap picarda.jpg
41KB, 597x446px
>>79386576
>tfw you lived to see Mining™ Industry™ death™ squads™
>>
>killing the woods and its inhabitants
pussy as fuck
>>
>>79386576
Nice, indigenous are useless, kill them all
>>
>>79387563
>lived to see

what is the British Army during the Boer Wars?
>>
>>79386576
Those are the kind of brs that posts in here and /pol/. Except me of course.
>>
>>79390935
Oh come on, not all brs are backwards savages living in the forest and eating bugs to stay alive.
>>
>>79390905
>what is the British Army during the Boer Wars?
something that no one alive has lived to see m8
>>
>>79390987
I'm saying that they agree with the miners.
Look:
>>79386622
>>79386963
>>79390873
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.