[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How common is this flag in France? why won't they use it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1718.png (38KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1718.png
38KB, 1280x853px
How common is this flag in France? why won't they use it as their official flag?
>>
are you stupid
this is the flag of the Vichy Regime...
>>
>>79380446
if they won you wont taste the taste of filling with immigrants kekkekkek triplekek!
>>
>>79380446
Did you fight for Vichy France?
>>
Free France's flag is better t.b.h
>>
>>79380513
and algeria would still be french
>>
>>79380607
no you moron but my grandpa did
>>
>>79380325
stop this autism at once
>>
>>79381066
What are you waiting for? Literally just recruit a few soldiers and take over a street or something
>>
>>79381286
kys
>>
>>79381144
Je peux pas. Mon autisme est beaucoup trop élevé pour que je puisse l'arrêté a ma vonlonté. J'ai besoin d'aide....
>>
>>79381316
:^(
>>
>>79381286
Cucked by the Jamaicans again, I see.
>>
>>79380325
MARECHAL NOUS VOILA
TU NOUS A REDONNER L ESPERANCE
LA PATRIE RENAITRA
MARECHAL MARECHAL NOUS VOILA

SIEG HEIL!
>>
Collaborating with Germans was a good way to defeat the filthy kikes and other commies having too much influence on the third republic, and also stop all that nigger loving bullshit.
France deserved to be defeated anyway, they abused of Germany after WW1.
a shame Hitler started to chimpout doing Operation Barbarossa, he was literally winning the war.
>>
>>79382146
>>79382250
Cuck.
>>
>>79382250
>Fight the entire war in France and Belgium
>Muh Germany was abused by France
Germany wasn't abused enough, we should have brought the war to them
>>
>>79382557
>>79385635
Fuck you assholes! you just says this because you want France to keep an american satellite state like now.
americans and their goddamn influence are the one who really destroyed France.
>>
>>79385695
But I am French
And would you rather have them as a Nazi German satellite?
>>
>>79385635
he was probably referring to the treaty of Versailles tho
>>
File: franceapu.png (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
franceapu.png
32KB, 657x527px
He saved France a second time.
>>
>>79385963
Still wasn't harsh enough, Germany should have never been allowed to rise from the ashes.
>>
>grandfather had to use a yank rifle and helmet during the liberation of Paris so buthurt frogs wouldn't stone him
>>
>>79380325
I was really hoping this wouldn't be an American flag when I opened this
Sometimes I get lucky
>>
Gee I wonder why the French don't like using the flag of a Nazi puppet state.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.