[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which eastern european city is the best to celebrate new year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: eastern_europe.jpg (186KB, 1035x825px) Image search: [Google]
eastern_europe.jpg
186KB, 1035x825px
Which eastern european city is the best to celebrate new year in?

We've already been to Prague, it was nice but now we want to try something else.
>>
File: 108367.jpg (199KB, 977x550px) Image search: [Google]
108367.jpg
199KB, 977x550px
At the moment, Budapest is a strong contender for us
>>
there's nothing to celebrate. another year wasted.
>>
Going from Prague to Budapest kek, you will experience nothing new, you will just drink palenka isntead of beer
>>
Krakow beautiful old town with cheap alcohol and decent party scene. Also it's near Auschwitz so you can pay your respects you filthy swine
>>
>>79375067
It's just another reason to take mdma desu

>>79375111
What would you recommend? Should be within driving distance from northern Germany. Budapest is already pretty much at the limit with around 1100km
>>
>>79374986
Auschwitz

Check out the fake smokestacks they built after the war.
>>
>>79375210
idk, i would go to Bosnia or some shit
>>
>>79375243
we're already going to auschwitz on 27.01 to mourn the "liberation"
>>
georgia is evrop
>>
>>79374986
>Prague
are you a 50 y.o.
>>
>>79374986
Prague was the prettiest of those cities already, maybe Istanbul.
>>
Riga.

Try to seek out the shadiest bars for an optimized experience. You can also pay the ladydrinks with your credit card, nevermind if it stays behind the counter for a few minutes.

Also remember to hide your driver's license in your shoe so they can ID your frozen corpse.
>>
>>79374986
Poland is Central Europe
>>
>>79375067
>implying I'm not drinking to forget the past year
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.