[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that they were the most honorable enemy America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Can we all agree that they were the most honorable enemy America has ever fought?

>fiercely loyal to the emperor
>refused to give up even if it meant certain death
>were wiling to even go on suicide missions if it meant victory
>accepted occupation without any major resistance, despite the fact that they were literally nuked
>managed to go from hating us, to being a close ally in under a decade
>>
>honorable
>kill children
>kill women
>kill their own citizens
>be the first and only country to ever get nuked
>instead of allying itself with the USSR
>decide to ally themselves with the country that nuked them and castrate them like a bunch of cucks
>>
>>79369057
>>instead of allying itself with the USSR
>>decide to ally themselves with the country that nuked them and castrate them like a bunch of cucks
They didn't have a choice. It's not really a talking point for you or OP to make.
>>
I have a lot of respect for the Imperial Japanese soldiers. I also have respect for the Wehrmacht as well. Both were extremely capable armies who fought bravely. Even though they lost we should still honor them.
>>
>>79369057
Explain how me made them that way,
Japan is 100% Japanese they did well for themselves
>>
pathetic weeb
>>
>>79369279
>>79369102
i like how you ignore the whole raping and killing children haha
>>
>Honorable
>Blowing themselves up after having surrendered
>Keeping women and children from surrendering
>Pushing women and children from cliffs just to avoid surrender
>Kamikaze attacks and other types of suicide attacks
>Execution and slavery of POWs

Most Fanatical, yes. Honorable, No.
There is a difference.
>>
>>79368944
>honorable
They were batshit insane, worse than north koreans, they were totally brainwashed.
>>
>>79368944
This is prime bait
>>
File: civil war.jpg (70KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
civil war.jpg
70KB, 1080x608px
>>79368944
the most honorable enemy we ever fought was ourselves
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.