[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your parents chose to give birth to you in a thrid world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: despair.jpg (227KB, 750x564px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
227KB, 750x564px
>tfw your parents chose to give birth to you in a thrid world country knowing all that implies and entails and never welcomed your entry into the world by apologizing for making you live in a place which would better deserve to be blotted out of the pages of history
Only the rich should breed- not because of superiority(even tho they ARE superior),but rather to erase the human suffering of poverty.
>>
im angry with my parents because this, they could go to live to USA, atleast i could buy a shotgun in the wallmart to kill myself
>>
>>79340618
Spain is officially first world tho.
>>
>>79340743
Only on the outside.
>>
>>79340743
>a country full of brown people, moors and gipsies
>first world
it's the hell if you are social isolated like me, i wanna die, i cant take it anymore, this country is the fucking hell, i just wanna live in a comfy apartment in finland with my qt finnish wife and my 3 mixed fino-catalonian kids
>>
>>79340848
>Catalonian

Lel, I feel for you.
>>
>>79340848
You do understand that would require you to be social and actually work for a living
>>
>>79340929
i'm very pale, at least im not a dirty andalusian
>>79340975
why should i work if i cant have a qt wife because my ugly looks and my tiny dick?
>>
>>79340618
>wanted to live in USA while white people are considered as shit

Just watch SJW, feminists, white american girls wh prefer to say they like black guys than white guys. this country is now doomed
>>
>>79341056
Lies!
the USA doesn't have drug-trotsky gangs roaming every State-controlled parcel of land and concrete like we do.
>>
>>79341056
i like usa because i could buy a gun and kill myself, im 168cm soo in usa everybody would make fun of me
>>
>>79341025
>why should i work if i cant have a qt wife because my ugly looks and my tiny dick?
thats the spirit
>>
b the time the nation gained independence, the white underclass—its future dependents—was fully entrenched. This underclass could be found just about everywhere in the new country, but it was perhaps most conspicuous in North Carolina, where many whites who had been denied land in Virginia trickled into the area south of the Great Dismal Swamp, establishing what Isenberg calls “the first white trash colony.” William Byrd II, the Virginia planter, described these swamp denizens as suffering from “distempers of laziness” and “slothful in everything but getting children.” North Carolina’s governor described his people as “the meanest, most rustic and squalid part of the species.”

Accounts of this underclass as “an anomalous new breed of human,” as Isenberg puts it, proliferated as poor whites without property spread west and south across the country. These “crackers” and “squatters” were “no better than savages,” with “children brought up in the Woods like brutes,” wrote a Swiss-born colonel in the colonial army in 1759. In 1810, the ornithologist Alexander Wilson described the “grotesque log cabins” where the lowly patriarch typically stood wearing a shirt “defiled and torn,” his “face inlaid with dirt and soot.” Thomas Jefferson’s granddaughter came back from an 1817 excursion with her grandfather telling of that “half civiliz’d race who lived beyond the ridge.” In 1830, the country even got its first “Cracker Dictionary” to document the slang of poor whites.
>>
File: nWT7UXQ.jpg (107KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nWT7UXQ.jpg
107KB, 810x1080px
>>79341258
it's true, i wouldnt like to spend the rest of my life in my own without a lovely family
>>
>>79341171
In USA theres plenty of people fatter than you whom you can make fun of.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.