[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gingers common in your country? How are they treated in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1504966167603.jpg (390KB, 899x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1504966167603.jpg
390KB, 899x1600px
Are gingers common in your country?

How are they treated in your country?

What do you think of gingers?

Why are ginger girls so cute but ginger lads are so ugly?
>>
No the only place they are common is Ireland, Britain and USA.
>>
>>79328114
We had the same thread yesterday and you will probably get the same answers which is no.
>>
>>79328114
>Are gingers common in your country?
Not really
>How are they treated in your country?
The same way as other people
>What do you think of gingers?
Nothing
>Why are ginger girls so cute but ginger lads are so ugly?
They're all ugly
>>
>>79328114
finding a ginger like her is basically like finding a unicorn
>>
>>79328114
There are ginger in my country as a much as a snow winter.
>>
>>79328114
Most naturally ginger girls are ugly tbf.
>>
>>79328114
i'd give my right eye for a ginger
>>
File: 171079_1.jpg (15KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
171079_1.jpg
15KB, 285x214px
>>79330630
sadly this, what you imagine is the human incarnation of a qt fox girl
but what you actually get looks more like this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79oYFoRPjYU
>>
File: FFE.jpg (140KB, 1170x1566px) Image search: [Google]
FFE.jpg
140KB, 1170x1566px
>>79328114
No, but I have seen more gingers than muslims
Like unicorns
Some of the women are very cute
No idea
>>
Treated like the outcasts they should.
>>
>>79328114
No
Bad
I'm one, so my opinion is biased
DELETE
>>
File: Cute Miyano.png (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Miyano.png
583KB, 1280x720px
>>79328114
No, gingers are not considerably prevalent within the United Kingdom - this being said red hair dye has become fashionable over the past decade especially among teenagers/ young adults though these can be easily proven as charlatans usually through their brown eye-brows, its unheard of for a blonde to dye their hair ginger. Males largely have their hair-colour taken advantage of for banter and are partly seen as "unmanly" whereas ginger females are seen as more attractive even if teased slightly (though they often pride themselves on their hair colour to counter-act this).

Personally I consider ginger to be the natural hair colour of the United Kingdom given its high degree of prevalence among ancient Celtic tribes prior to Anglo-Saxon migration and Norman Invasions. This being said I dislike hair dye of any form and would rather women in particular be more honest with their appearance. Furthermore I believe that the only means of long-term survival for this rare hair colour resides in gene editing and selective breeding of gingers to ensure that the colour survives.

Light skin, hair and eyes are all ascribed to purity which in many ways benefits the female form whereas males are generally preferred to be capable of protecting their partner and the more capable of physical labour, hence why the attractive man is typically seen as a more tan black-haired muscleman well-bent on establishing his legacy in life.
>>
>>79332193
t. mestizo del desierto
>>
I have Brown head hair but a ginger beard. Feels bad mandem.
>>
File: 1502408719484.jpg (553KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
1502408719484.jpg
553KB, 666x999px
>>79328114
I see like one or two every year and I live in Buenos Aires where 3 million people live, 11 million counting the suburbs.

So yeah, gingers basically don't exist here and they are seen as bad luck token.

I personally think they are cute.
>>
File: post-47866-0-1445985672-68568.jpg (63KB, 865x585px) Image search: [Google]
post-47866-0-1445985672-68568.jpg
63KB, 865x585px
>>79328204
I think Canada has a lot too.
>>
they exist but are trying to be erased by the "ayo hol up" people
>>
I am one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.