[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his country is named something arbitrary like "canada"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 121451636464.png (142KB, 365x324px) Image search: [Google]
121451636464.png
142KB, 365x324px
>his country is named something arbitrary like "canada" or "spain" and not something descriptive like "the united states", "the united kingdom" or "the czech republic"

like randomizing your name in an RPG haha faggots
>>
File: bradley-bush.png (344KB, 748x386px) Image search: [Google]
bradley-bush.png
344KB, 748x386px
>>79319224
>like randomizing your name in an RPG
>>
spain means rabbit land which is pretty cool
>>
>>79319487
gay as fuck bud
>>
italy in italian is an acronym for a pasta recipe
>>
If you dig deep enough every word in every language is made up.
>>
>It is likely that the word "Brazil" comes from the Portuguese word for brazilwood, a tree that once grew plentifully along the Brazilian coast.[25] In Portuguese, brazilwood is called pau-brasil, with the word brasil commonly given the etymology "red like an ember", formed from Latin brasa ("ember") and the suffix -il (from -iculum or -ilium).[26] As brazilwood produces a deep red dye, it was highly valued by the European cloth industry and was the earliest commercially exploited product from Brazil.
>>
DO NOT care about your stupid fucking RPG names you're like the girls with chinese tattoos that have to let you know "it means strength" please fuck off.
>>
>>79319564
A FUCKING TREE
BRAZILIANS ARE MONKEYS AND THEIR COUNTRY IS A TREE
>>
want to punch a shitalian in the face
>>
>>79319224
United States and United Kingdom are not descriptive at all, you can call any country either og those.
>>
>>79319635
used to have an aesthetic name now it's just shit lol haha
>>
>>79319564
Before that it was Terra da Santa Cruz (Land of the Holy Cross)
>>
What the fuck is a Canada or America or Mexico anyways? Does anyone know?
>>
>>79319752
Think America was the last name of the guy who made the first map to the new world.
>>
>>79319796
it was amerigo vespucci dumb cunt
>>
>>79319796
it was named by a famous venetian man Amerigo Boipucci inventor of heterosexual intercourse between 2 men
>>
>>79319796
>>79319844
uhm america is welsh sweaty x
>>
>>79319796
>>
>>79319889
They named their country after an obscure muslim cartographer?
>>
>>79320002
yes
amerigonians are not the brightest
>>
>>79320002
doucheland

>>79320028
shitaly
>>
>>79320048
america
>>
>>79320002
I think they didn't name after him. They just used the name of the continent, no?

"The United States of the continent America"
>>
>>79319889
Xd
>>
>his country is named from some smelly italian

lmao
>>
>>79320170
>his demonym makes him sound like a dirty fucking insect

if croatia didn't exist and you were to ask me what a croat was i'd assume it was some disease vector bug
>>
>>79320085
>They just used the name of the continent, no?
now you've done it, now they will sperg out and call everyone else irrelevant shithole until someone gives them a big mac
>>
>>79320161
pooland was named after feces, however
Sad !!!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.