[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you recognize the imminent Catalonian Independent Republic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1502365303462.jpg (283KB, 654x993px) Image search: [Google]
1502365303462.jpg
283KB, 654x993px
Will you recognize the imminent Catalonian Independent Republic or are you a moor-worshipping hispanistaniboo?
>>
I'll have a good laugh when they start revolting and Russia funds them
>>
File: DIuDusVW4AAic0g.jpg (29KB, 480x327px) Image search: [Google]
DIuDusVW4AAic0g.jpg
29KB, 480x327px
DEPORT ALL SPANIARDS

you have to go back, my brown friends!
>>
>>79318042
You aren't even catalan you fucking gipsy valencian faggot
>>
>>79318137
Real valencians are catalan. This country is filled up with spaniards and assimilated valencians. I compare it with Al-Andalus. And you are the invading moors. But we will rise some day.
>>
>>79318220
Valencia was a full moor kingdom while catalonia was a frank/iberian county and you were repopulated with people from all the peninsula after the conquest of Jaume I, specially aragonese people. And it's not until the expuslion of the moors by Felipe III that valencia was the Al-Andalus of Spain.
>>
>>79318359
>you were repopulated with people from all the peninsula after the conquest of Jaume I, specially aragonese people
this is what hispanistanis believe
LMAO
>>
>>79318380
Yes, sorry sweetie, your beloved catalans went to Mallorca not Valencia
>>
>>79318429
Sure Ahmed Ibn-Al-Casteliani, cry me a river
>>
>>79318429
He isnt even from Valencia, he is from Crevillente, a shitty town in the south of Alicante, almost Murcia tier really.
>>
File: 1504453263974.png (205KB, 830x543px) Image search: [Google]
1504453263974.png
205KB, 830x543px
δΈ‹
>>
>>79318479
Living in a city infested by moors made me realize the similarities between spaniards and moors
>>
>>79318602
>lives in the south of Spain
>Barely 20km away from the province of Murcia
>One of the zones that fell under moor rule for the most times
>he even recognizes that his town is infested with moors

>"B-But I'm not a moor rapebaby, you are :<"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79318717
And we're still under moor rule (Spain)

never said this country had a happy history. it don't.
>>
>>79318834
That's the joy of democracy, the people rule, not my fault that your town is populated by moors.
>>
>>79318867
ok al-berto
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.