[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1. You're a cunt >2. Do people in your cunt believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1504851271632.jpg (125KB, 916x835px) Image search: [Google]
1504851271632.jpg
125KB, 916x835px
>1. You're a cunt
>2. Do people in your cunt believe in magic(k)¿
1. straya
2. nah not rly

Also post local superstitions
>>
skinwalkers
>>
>>79313104
Wouldn't worry about them
>>
>Also post local superstitions
We dont clean the carpets or remove the crumbles from the tablecloth at night
You shouldnt whistle or make a coocoo sound at night
When saying the name of a bad sickness you should touch the ears of the young children that heard it
WHen we hear something we dont want to happen to our body, we put the index finger and thumb in frount of our mouth, rub em and blow a lil air
You shouldnt skip someones shadow
If you put more spoons/forks in the table than needed, tomorrow or soon visitors will come
If you kick a cat while pregnant your kid will be hairy
If you skip a person they wont grow anymore
etc etc
>>
>>79313194
why tho
>>
>>79313194
Also
If you cut your hair and someones steps on them, you will have headache
NEVER kill a bee, or you will have bad uck
If bees die, you should bury em
If you hear your name being called and see no one, then dont answer back
If you let all the windows open in your room, you will get sick
If you let your school bag on the floor, your grades will drop
If you eat the bread with nothing else youll become poor in the future
>>
>>79313289
>bad uck
bad luck*
>>
>>79313277
no reason i guess
because of old tales
>>
>>79313098
Kinda but its pretty much dead and had to be imported. For example in 2013 some filipino terrorists mutilated the dead body of police officers for magic ritual and some dead pinoy fighters carry amulets and stuff for invincibility magic that makes them immune to bullets.
>>
>>79313498
>and some dead pinoy fighters carry amulets and stuff for invincibility magic that makes them immune to bullets
KEK
>>
>>79313427
nah I meant what people think the superstitions do
like why don't you clean your carpet at night? Do you think that it makes your house dirtier or what
>>
>>79313578
Because one thinks its bad luck
But in the past these were unwritten laws
If you cleaned your carpet in night you had to leave it outside to dry, and it would be snatched
Regarding crumbs, animals that come out at night would smell the food you threw at night and maybe would attack a villager
>>
File: Cryptids.jpg (139KB, 990x816px) Image search: [Google]
Cryptids.jpg
139KB, 990x816px
>>79313098
Leafland
no, just some meme cryptids. Every major lake in Canada has some sea serpent/nessie type BS legend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.