[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even if you're the biggest metric booster on the planet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: England.png (37KB, 1427x628px) Image search: [Google]
England.png
37KB, 1427x628px
Even if you're the biggest metric booster on the planet, you have to admit that using the United States customary system is at least better than the arbitrary hodgepodge of metric and imperial that Britain has going.
>>
thank you burma
>>
>>79312212
Yeah maybe, I'll just stay here in [current year] while you sort it out
>>
>>79312212
Give em an inch and they'll take a mile. Imperial is better than all the other systems. Metric, a mix, or otherwise.
>>
>>79312212
no thanks, and besides you have your friends Myanmar and Liberia with you.
>>
Actually their system is superior. Metric system for when you need to be precise and Imperial for when you don't really care that much.

Brits - 1
Americans - Niggers
>>
metric is for communist cuckolds
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsolete_Russian_units_of_measurement
We had such shit too. Everyone got rid of that archaic crap long ago.
>>
Doesn't Marshall Islands use imperial?
>>
>>79312212
>, you have to admit that using the United States customary system is at least better than the arbitrary hodgepodge of metric
Why would anyone with a brain do that?
Go fuck yourself
>>
Obsessed
>>
>>79312285
At least try to back that up
>>
Metric + inches & feet is objectively the best system
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.