[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuX Cwm2EwUU This music wan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Turk man.jpg (281KB, 997x700px) Image search: [Google]
Turk man.jpg
281KB, 997x700px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuXCwm2EwUU

This music wants me to go and kill wh*Tes just like Ottomans and Seljuks
>>
ŞANI BÜYÜK KARA BOĞA
DAR b*Yaz AMCIĞINDAN ÇIKMAM DİYOR
>>
>>79309087
Although sometimes these types of beats dont work out, this was dope.
>>
>>79309087
Good.
>>
File: musa paşa.jpg (52KB, 241x306px) Image search: [Google]
musa paşa.jpg
52KB, 241x306px
>>79309200
Axxx :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>79309087
>1453
>>
File: fcporto.jpg (8KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
fcporto.jpg
8KB, 249x238px
What happened today was just a taste for the slaughter that awaits for you Roaches next Wednesday. There is no way of escaping your fate, only accepting it. Our victory shall echo so much into the skies that Constantinople itself will turn Christian once again in less time than it takes for the sun to rise.

I hope none of you Turks thinks there is any coincidence in Besiktas having now two former FC Porto players. This was all a plan crafted by Our Holiness & Pope Pinto Da Costa. In fact, Quaresma and Pepe are both sleeping agents planted in your team to betray you for their beloved Dragon. Pepe will kill his own teammates and Quaresma score a self trivela. Their minda are so decided into doing so their families are begging them to convince their teammates to abandon field to be spared of the humiliation. But, as your prophet told, all is Kismet and the fate of every man is already written by God.

And your fate is only one: humiliation. Shame. Massacre. Genocide. Death. The walls of Constantinople won't be enough to prevent the arrival of the new crusaders. The slaughter shall be total. But first, you shall come to our land, that you once dared to profanate with your infidel hands, and pay for all your ancestors the price of blood. You can bring all the ultras, janissaries, fedayeens you want. They will be of no use. They will only be more victims in the holocaust that is awaiting for you. But not even death will save you from pain. The Devil himself is anxious for your arrival at his domains, so he can inflict upon you the punishment that must be served to all those that refuse to follow the path of the dragon.

Just accept your destiny and make peace with yourselves. Your days are numbered. The Dragon awakes
>>
>>79310003
Portuguese are not wh*Te
>>
i want to kill turks just like spanish tercios
>>
>>79310452
spanish are not wh*Te
>>
>>79310641
true, the spanish are powerful non-whites like turks and also killed a lot of whites (see eighty years war, thirty years war and anglo-spanish war)
>>
File: turk vs crusader.png (31KB, 742x418px)
turk vs crusader.png
31KB, 742x418px
BLACKBULLU AKBAR
>>
>>79310223
are Americans not wh*Te?
>>
File: Turk vs Crusader.png (28KB, 742x418px) Image search: [Google]
Turk vs Crusader.png
28KB, 742x418px
>>79311023
>>
File: Turk vs Crusader.png (28KB, 742x418px) Image search: [Google]
Turk vs Crusader.png
28KB, 742x418px
>>79311116
fixed the hair
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.