[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another thread where an American poster acts like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: B39AsQ0CUAA-AZz.jpg (11KB, 480x274px) Image search: [Google]
B39AsQ0CUAA-AZz.jpg
11KB, 480x274px
>it's another thread where an American poster acts like his civil war was a world war
>>
When do we do that.
>>
>>79284921
You talking about /his/?
>>
No but some of the European cunts sold weapons and even ships to the Confederacy and intervention in the war was contemplated so they were indirectly involved.
>>
>>79284921
Don't blame them, it's literally the only interesting thing that happened in their history up to WW2
>>
>>79285574
>Don't blame them, it's literally the only interesting thing that happened in their history up to WW2

Tell me, how much American history up to WWII do you actually know anyway?
>>
>>79285574
>What is the wild west
>>
>>79285436
Juárez would have supported the Union had he not been busy fighting Maximilian
>>
After the war ended, the French were told to fuck off from Mexico or else. We had a huge, battle hardened army in place so they took these threats seriously.
>>
>>79285436
The British dumped a massive quantity of Enfield rifles on the Confederates because they were just then contemplating an upgrade to newer breechloading rifles. US government purchasing agents also bought up some of the Enfields simply to keep them out of Southern hands.
>>
>>79285436
After the war, the US government filed a series of damage claims against Britain for the loss of shipping by Confederate raiders manned by British sailors. These claims were not settled until the 1870s.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.