[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cunt >automatic or manual for you automaticfags, do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Both-automatic-and-manual.jpg (29KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
Both-automatic-and-manual.jpg
29KB, 640x349px
>cunt
>automatic or manual
for you automaticfags, do you know how to drive a manual?

i drive manual and i'm looking at this automatic shit, it looks the same but cars doesn't have a clucth? how that shit works?
>>
>>79275070
I prefer manual but I have to sit in traffic twice a day, 5 days a week, so it's just not worth it
>>
>>79275082
why? i drive two times a day also. what's the beneffit of automatic if you drive alot? if you are talking about your leg maybe hurt after a long drive i'll tell you, you use to it.
>>
>>79275122
It gets old quickly.
>>
>>79275163
Yeah I dislike the feeling that I'm driving a supercomputer, shit makes me nervous, not to mention stupidly expensive
>>
>>79275192
I own both an auto and manual but use my auto daily to get to work as I need to walk a lot. If you live in a city you would do the same.
>>
>>79275165
gets old? i dont get it, my father gave me a car 18 years old and it still works perfectly
>>
>>79275231
It's a phrase for when something becomes redundant.
>>
>>79275163
what's the parking gear? and high and low? i thought automatics have only reverse , 1 2 3 4 5 and reverse.
>>
Automatic

Manual is autism that has gone too far.
>>
>>79275324
Cities in Australia don't have terrible traffic like here in the US. So like I said you don't know how old it gets. Has nothing to do with being a shit driver.
>>
>>79275337
>an european who drive automatic
ok, that's something new

>>79275324
oh, i get it. yeah, it seems kind of useless.
>>
Not being able to drive manual is a chimp or a puss.
>>
>>79275387
you are just lazy to switch from 3rd to 2nd and to 1st again when you come to the traffic light. i can understand that, it's kind of anoying, i go to work throught the busiest street in the zagreb, and its like 1st, 2nd and stop, 1st again and this shit repeat forever.
>>
File: JIKUUUUU.jpg (3KB, 114x114px) Image search: [Google]
JIKUUUUU.jpg
3KB, 114x114px
>>79275337
>Manual is autism that has gone too far.
>>
and one more question? so manual is also more gas consuming drivng right? if you are not a really good driver?
>>
>>79275392
It slowly dying off
Pic related is about new cars sold here
>>
>>79275324
He's a shit driver because he gets sick of switching from 3rd to 2nd constantly in traffic jams? Nah, most people in the big city find it less tedious to daily an auto to work, you're just a cunt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.