[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet bunch of erasmus students >mixed group from all over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 1408838236618.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1408838236618.png
11KB, 411x387px
>meet bunch of erasmus students
>mixed group from all over the continent, including potubros, spaniards, slovaks, hungarians, germans, finns
>they all get along well, spend time together and are respectful of each other's countries

>come to /int/
>shitflinging, racism, butthurt and "banter" everywhere, people isolate themselves in their generals and hate other nationalities

Could it be that there is some sort of correlation between being a virgin social outcast and racism and nationalism?
>>
>>79275055
No, Erasmus is (((their)) project
>>
>>79275055
Yeah, a lot of int is just banter though.
>>
>>79275055
People just tend to express their unpopular opinions on the internet, while keeping normie-facade IRL.
>>
File: 1417017879362.jpg (26KB, 528x288px) Image search: [Google]
1417017879362.jpg
26KB, 528x288px
>>79275055
>what is no accountability anonymity
>>
>>79275055
beeing nice doesn't earn you (you)s here
>>
>>79275104
>>79275106
The average person isn't nearly as hateful, jaded and ignorant as the average 4channer. This is pretty much the only place on the internet I know of where people are this hateful, and even then, this board here is extreme.

/trv/ is board similar in topic, yet the people there actually do travel and don't insult each other, even though they too are anonymous.
>>
>>79275146
are you a jewish or a fag or what ?
>>
>>79275184
It is tiring people hating other people here solely because they happen to have a certain flag. It is also tiring to see the mental gymnastics people employ to justify their racism to themselves. I wish this board was different.
>>
>>79275146
Because they don't have flags. /sp/ is almost exactly the same as /int/ in terms of racial shitposting, it's harmless banter anyway and it's fun if you don't take yourself so seriously. Although being an outcast might make you bitter, theres no real correlation.
>>
>>79275207
Its just a little banter, nobody here actually hates on each other just because of their flag.
>>
>>79275230
>this is what amerishits actually believe
>>
>>79275212
>Because they don't have flags
But they still mention where they're from a lot of the time, for example >>>/trv/1298474 the guy says that he's from America. There was also a French guy who travelled Africa, everybody knew he was French. There are never butthurt people posting in their threads and spewing /pol/tier memes about muslim immigrants, surrender monkeys or fat school shooters, even though they could in theory do it while being completely anonymous, since they don't even have flags as you mentioned.
>>79275230
You're either very new or you only come here during hours when only Americans post here and thus get spared all the terrible posts. I've seen calls for genocide on other nationalities here ffs.
>>
>>79275284
>muslim immigrants
do you deal with them on a daily basis, you little faggot ? If not go back to r/eddit you stupid liberal
>>
>>79275284
Lithuania more like Lithuafrica :DDDD get it :DD
>>
>>79275356
Yes, there's a bunch of Turks and Azeris studying at my university, not to mention a bunch of Russian muslims who come here.
>>
>>79275385
If you love mudslims so much then convert to this shit religion and go to mecca you stupid moslem
>>
You're right OP. Most people aren't as autistic as 4chan. This threads only 16 posts in and they're already chimping out at you and calling you a lib.
I wish I never discovered this site.
>>
File: banter.jpg (43KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
banter.jpg
43KB, 480x720px
>>79275055
>Thinking /int/ bantz actually reflects opinions
>Thinking that this entire fucking website isn't just advanced shitposting with the exception of the occasional neckbeard that actually believes in da ebil jooz
Bruh take a detour to /sp/ and /tv/, it actually is just bantz
>>
Sieg Heil fuck niggers and muslims

Spent night drinking with friends now im gonna meet with a girl

I cant say this shit irl obviously but i would join some fascist uprising immediaty
>>
>social outgoing people who go abroad to study and meet new people
>shut ins who post on 4chan

HMMM how could these two groups possibly be different???
>>
>>79275055
>one are open minded people who are smart enough on a moral level to judge an individual person
>the others are nihilistic shut-ins who killed their own souls long ago and probably had a shit childhood

Hm.

>>79275101
If only
>>
File: 1504949764601.jpg (42KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1504949764601.jpg
42KB, 480x481px
I love cute erasmus students.
I usually offer the cuteboys drinks and get them drunk to have fun.
Their reaction when they wake up in my bed with their butts filled with semen is priceless.
In the end it's always cuddles and love.
>>
File: number of furfags in europe.jpg (210KB, 1098x796px) Image search: [Google]
number of furfags in europe.jpg
210KB, 1098x796px
>>79275420
you are trying too hard hans, we all know you are a furry who blows muslim men every night like a good german
>>
>>79277527
you are cute i'd fuck you in the ass
>>
>>79277583
lol, no thanks.
Short people aren't my thing.
>>
>>79275455
you have to take everything lightly here. i just laugh at it.
>>
>>79275055
It's just shitposting and banter, stop being so oversensitive bitch. Personally i don't hate anybody expect swedes
>>
>it's just le funny banter
I don't believe this.
Some of the posts and content are written with so much intensity and effort that it's not funny anymore
>>
>>79275284
Yeah, kikes must die, so what? Whatch gonna do about it, Popeye?
>>
>>79275455
Go back to the rice fields, Chang
>>
>>79275497
>ebil jooz
>implying
>>
>>79275146
>This is pretty much the only place on the internet I know of
because here there's at least some anonymity, that's why
people are cunts held back by normie standards and society.
>>
>>79277828
>i don't hate anybody expect swedes

Well that is not very nice
>>
>>79277583
what the
>>
>>79275055
Ive been on Erasmus and im still here
whelp there goes your crappy hypothesis
Also its easy to denounce racism when you live in lithuania
>>
No one ever comes here for erasmus :(
>>
>>79280164
maybe you're just in the wrong city, i'd imagine that many people come to places like istanbul or izmir
>>
>>79280334
I live in istanbul, only dumb alamancis come here for erasmus

There was a polish chick last year with hair that looked liked polyanna. I thought she was german cause she had the physique and jawline of a dude
>>
File: 1504360157825.jpg (68KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504360157825.jpg
68KB, 530x600px
>Be American
>Be fat
>Take 10 waddles down the road
>Get shot up by Tyrone
>He takes your wallet
>Roll to the hospital using your own grease to more or less glide there
>Have to pay 120k because Trump care best care
>Motorized wheelchair home (Another $2k)
>Watch news on how current generation of peaceful protestors and college students have another "Peaceful" protest about education, and basic economics.
>Take a swig of your "Heavy Cream Wet Dreamâ„¢" transfat drink
>Feel your heart stop beating because it's covered in fat
>Cry a single cholesterol tear as you whisper
"God Bless America"
>>
>>79278098
Learn to take a joke wh*teboi cuck
>>
Killing off banter is ending the Western civilization
>>
4chan really is an awful place fillrd with the worst people, but i'd still say at least /int/ is better than most other boards since at least most of the time, it is indeed just banter, while /v/ and /tv/ are just completely and utterly awful. This place does get awful people too, but at least it can get better here.
Remember, most people are just shitposting, at least make yourself believe they are.
It also helps when you realize that whenever someone boasts about their skin colour and genetics, they tend to look like pic related.
>>
Half the shit I post, I just make up for entertainment.
>>
>>79277612
im taller than you boi
>>
>>79281019
poo
>>
>>79281019
its just bunch of beta white race manlets spewing their butthurt and frustration about the outer world and generally well adjusted happy non whites on this little safe space.

Most of these autists have no friends and will probably never influence the society anyways
>>
>>79275055
socially awkward neets and psychos. and lots of poltards. /thread
>>
>>79281753
Zitto animale
>>
>>79275356
You dont deal with them you autist you just sit in your mothers basement all day long
>>
File: red6.jpg (85KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
red6.jpg
85KB, 500x429px
>>79281779
>>79281723

shut up beaners
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.