[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>took a Russian girl out to dinner >Put my arms around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hzl6efbofa8y.jpg (37KB, 441x604px) Image search: [Google]
hzl6efbofa8y.jpg
37KB, 441x604px
>took a Russian girl out to dinner
>Put my arms around a Russian girl
>Still no gf
>Tfw no Russian gf
>>
>>79262949
But you had:
>tfw Russian date
>>
>>79263006
Yeah she was pretty, I made her smile/laugh a lot and she wants to meet up tomorrow

But I still don't have a Russian gf.

One day I'll get there lads and I'll stop shitposting
>>
>>79262949
Mabey someday
>>
>>79262949
Pick her up with a nice car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6WNA5by5vo
>>
>>79262949
>>79263551
I mean, you can't be uglier than this guy and she can't be more beautiful than the girl
>>
>>79262949
Do you have wall rugs in your home?
>>
>>79263551
I have a licence but I don't have a car

>>79263786
No
>>
I don't get the dating culture at all and I've had 3 girlfriends so far.
I've never taken them to a "date". It just slowly developed to that
>>
what the fuck does a date even mean?
>lets go out
>where?
>when
>what will we do?

Here its lets go out (over phone or viber or internet if i already met her and talked, kissed, fondled...) and we go out now.
Where? For a coffee during morning or tonight in a bar or club where we drink again, and repeat the first meeting.
Or fuck at ones home, or at her home, and it means the guest sleeps and goes home tomorrow, and then you started the relationship.
Never in my life had i asked a girl to be my gf, it just kinda happened on its own.
I was lucky to be born in a town known for its relation of numbers of women and men, legends hold that in my town its 7 women for every man. Its probably because a lot of students from other areas come here to study and remain for a job.
Girls are the ones competing for men in a way.
So its easy if you arent really a wreck of a human, which is easily forged in an hour.
We are also blessed that we arent all that ugly at all.
I drive a white lada fucking niva for fucks sake, earn enough only to pay the bills, fuel and food. the rest i have to scavenge on other 'jobs'.
I wish i was 24 and in my parents house
>>
>>79262949
pathetic. coming to here from /cp/.

man the fuck up ruskie.
>>
>>79263551
what the fuck is this music and video
>>
>>79262949
did she not kiss you at the end of date?
did she touch you when you were talking about things and feelings?
what did you talk about during the date and how much were you trying to make her laugh and feel nice about herself?
>>
>>79264272
A music video is a short film integrating a song and imagery, produced for promotional or artistic purposes.[1] Modern music videos are primarily made and used as a marketing device intended to promote the sale of music recordings. There are also cases where songs are used in tie-in marketing campaigns that allow them to become more than just a song. Tie ins and merchandising could be used in toys or marketing campaigns for food and other products. Although the origins of music videos date back to musical short films that first appeared in the 1920s, they came into prominence in the 1980s when MTV based their format around the medium. Prior to the 1980s, these works were described by various terms including "illustrated song", "filmed insert", "promotional (promo) film", "promotional clip", "promotional video", "song video", "song clip" or "film clip".
>>
>>79262949
At least you put your arms around Russian gf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.