[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your experience with post Apartheid white South

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 768x1024.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
768x1024.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
What's your experience with post Apartheid white South Africans been like?
>>
>>79260473
never met any
>>
>>79260473
They're alright.
>>
You really think I'll meet a white south african here?
>>
>>79260473
Met 1 girl from South Africa.

Said rape was a huge issue but also hot accent so idk.
>>
>Africans
>white
>>
File: FIFA World Cup.jpg (34KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
FIFA World Cup.jpg
34KB, 448x336px
>>79260473
>I met a white woman from FSA who was studying architecture in Japan, and she was nice
they are friendly
>>
>>79260473
I wanted to fuck the one I met at a club.
>>
>>79260652
>You really think I'll meet a white south african here?
I met one in Boston Mass and my friend worked with one in Connecticut. I'm sure you could run into one.
>>
Why are the british such subhumans?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_van_Zyl
>>
>>79260473
I work for a white South african. Best bloke.
>>
>>79260473
Depends if they're white. All of the whites that i have met from South Africa say it's really not nice living there mainly because of the nigger issue.
>>
I know a white South African guy who moved here when he was a child.
He's your typical conservative redneck, Trump voting, anti-immigration hillbilly.
>>
>>79262210
Well, you know it like no other.
>>
>>79262227
And what's wrong with not wanting brown "people" in your country, exactly?
>>
>>79262121
What I really admire about them is how they are usually successful at pretending to have high moral values while they actually did not much better than the nazi.
That's how you do good propaganda, Goebbels was an amateur in comparison.
>>
>>79262322
Yeah, I noticed that too. Cheeky cunts
>>
>>79262251
Kek
How often do you see niggers in Russia?
>>
>>79260473
I'm a black man myself. Apartheid is alive and well in this hateful nation. My town consists of about 90% fellow blacks and I still feel oppressed.
>>
I am a "post apartheid" white South African
>>
>>79263242
Keep running wh*teboi
>>
>>79263242
Why did you let the governement face fucking you by ending apartheid ?
>>
>>79262770
I saw a blacks only two times in my life :(

t. siberian town
>>
>>79263552
It was either the blacks or the rest of the world, so we had no choice
>>
A lot of the Boers can be angry and outright racist. The Anglo ones are nicer and I've always gotten along with them.
>>
>>79263769
Forming your own ethnostate
>>
>>79260473
When I lived in the UK, I noticed they had a reputation for being mean.
>>
>>79262322
>>79262400
You're just sore losers. Get over it. We were right and you were wrong. Try not to fuck up so hard next time, you degenerates.
>>
>>79263769
Why Russia of all places?
>>
my physics professor is white SAn.....pretty cool dude, talks about bomb scares when he was a kid and shit

he also has a story of storing a chicken in his apartment for 3 years in SA and it shitting on his chair every day
funnily enough a black dude came in and stole it, leaving a note that generally expressed his hatred for white people
>>
>>79260473
literally who?
>>
>>79260707
>hot accent
Lol. Anything said in that accent just sounds racist.
>>
File: elysium.jpg (51KB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
elysium.jpg
51KB, 960x400px
>>79268065
It's like Dutch Australian
>>
>>79262282
Two things:
1. Africa is a black continent, so the countries are "brown" countries.
2. America is a black continent, so the countries are "brown" countries.
>>
I want a qt SA gf (white)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.