[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Mexico City, Guanajuato, Yucatan, and Jalisco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mexico.png (969KB, 846x549px) Image search: [Google]
mexico.png
969KB, 846x549px
I'm going to Mexico City, Guanajuato, Yucatan, and Jalisco for a few months. What should I do there Mexanons?
>>
>>79259342
You have Mexico inside your borders, why go so far?
>>
>>79259722
My employer is sending me there for training.
>>
>>79259342
>Mexico City
civilized world
>Guanajuato
Full of american people
>Yucatan
topkeklmao
>Jalisco
A bunch of tryhard homosexuals
>>
>>79259342
>Mexico City
Chance for wild nightlife (if you're with locals) and great museums, also fine dining, don't just go to taquerias this is where you want to spend extra tho you do want to get good tacos in Condesa and Roma
>Guanajuato
Not worth it more than a weekend, if you're planning on longer going by bus to San Miguel Allende can be squezzed in cheap, nice architecture and very chill enjoyable place to rest up, skip the mummies museum
>Yucatán
Cancún is only worth it if you're a heavy drinker and want to get laid, Merida and Campeche are pretty awesome but you'd need locals to enjoy it, see if you can try the deer, although the plain stapples are pretty good
>Jalisco
Tequila tends to be too long of a road trip and Guadalajara is nice but gets old fast, still worth a few days, try Puerto Vallarta if you can, whether you want to chill or party it accomodates both
>>
>>79259342
When are you coming anon?
>>
>>79259722
I wouldnt want to be near CHICANOS either.
>>79259342
>Mexico City
Go to museums since its one of the places with the most museums on the world. I would reccomend going to soumaya or Anahuacalli plus the goverment big ones.
Anyway, you can also go out at night, enjoy the hispanic architecture and some modernist things, go to Xochimilco, go to the mesoamerican ruins. Usually when I go there I go to visit family and I mainly go to museums and nice places or go to shopping malls or random stores around the city to get things I cant get on my own city.
>Guanajuato
You can find some nice colonial and colorful architecture but theres not much to do.
>Yucatan
Never been there but I know its a tourist trap so enjoy it.
>Jalisco
Its steriotypically mexican, Ive havent been there since I was a kid so I dont remember much.
>>
>>79260146
Tequila is an hour and a half away, just leave at noon, the factory tours are two hours long tops, then go eat, walk around, buy some junk and you're back at your hotel before 8
And Guadalajara has better nightlife than Puerto Vallarta in the off season
>>
>>79259827
Training for what? Dealing with ethnics?
>>
>>79259342
That's a pretty cool AK-47
>>
>>79260146
>>79260503
>>79260561
>>79260457

Is Guanajuato really that boring? GF is deadset on seeing the mummies and the underground roads. It seems like some Tim Burton tier shit. Not really into partying as of late, but the museums sound cool. Anything artsy would be dope. I keep checking out tourist sites but the sheer amount of museums in the city is overwhelming.

>>79260457
We're flying in to DF in the second week of October Going to be staying in Huixquilucan for two weeks and Toluca frequently for work. After that we were planning on staying in Roma for two weeks, then just hopping around cities by buss and plane and will be departing from Merida airport in early December. Company will also be bussing us to SLP early November for an event but that will only be for four days.
>>
>>79261072
I really liked Guanajuato, but you really see everything in 2-3 days
>>
>>79261072
Huixquilucan is Estado de Mexico anon
Roma is full of hipsters hope to encounter you there
>>
>>79260620
I work for an automaker. We're building a new model in Mexico that will ride on a platform that will be spreading to multiple models. They're sending a few dozen people from the US and Canada for"real world technical training" which basically means just having us stand around at factories and get vocational training at cheaper Mexican facility instead of paying for us to go to Europe. It's only going to take at most 5 hours per day so we can dick around most of the day.
>>
File: Guanajuato, Guanajuato.jpg (734KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Guanajuato, Guanajuato.jpg
734KB, 1728x1152px
>>79261072
Guanajuato is really pretty, but it isn't that big.

The tunels are cool as fuck, tho.

>underground tunels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXFN9pyjk5E
>>
>>79261275
lel, I was watching that video when I made this thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.