[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is th point in ruining your economy to annex a small island?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 14

File: Crimea-620x380.jpg (59KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
Crimea-620x380.jpg
59KB, 620x380px
What is th point in ruining your economy to annex a small island?
Putin moves seems to be so dumb, there are other ways to have influence over other countries, I mean Germany owns Europe without firing a single bullet
>>
The point? To become the finest cheesemakers in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tnyUKYHOA0
>>
>>79220045
>What is the point
continued political career. also, Crimea is kinda Russian. not sure what provoked Russian involvement in Lugansk and Donetsk, they got carried away by the success in Crimea and thought they could secure a land corridor by way of Mariupol.
>>
>>79220045
The point?
Russians are retards
>>
That's exactly it
Germany only owns Europe until bullets start flying, the game is rigged that way
In reality, their grip is similar to that of Belgium

And Crimea defenses make tomahawking Russian heartland very difficult

Putin is no genius but he's alright
>>
>>79220156
said the downie
>>
File: pic03.jpg (28KB, 630x262px) Image search: [Google]
pic03.jpg
28KB, 630x262px
>>79220045
they have oilducts
>>
>>79220236
At least America can afford her wars
>>
>>79220226
nukes fall from orbit
>>
>>79220226
>USA has thousands of ICBMs that have thousands of kms of range
>afraid of couple of tomahawks
desu you got the game wrong, but idk much about politics so i wont make any comments.
>>
>>79220368
this
>>79220226
have you ever heard about baltic sea? have you ever heard about operational range of the tomahawks?
>>
>>79220315
>wars
terrorism
>>
>>79220136
>>79220226
I understand, but the damage was so big, ukrainians exported enven rocket engines to Russia, now Ukraine is on full NATO mode, economic, political and military ties were destroyed, even their military cartridges are changing to the NATO standards
>>
>>79220433
gtfo leftist scum
>>
Because all other ports besides the one in Sevastopol cannot be used for the most of the year, pretty much.
>>
>>79220465
>>79220465
russia is mostly self reliant when it comes to military, also most relevant stuff was in crimea anyway, so no big loss
>>
>>79220465
that was the big miscalculation, Putin created the Ukrainian nation for all eternity. I did not know Russian and Ukrainians were different people before the crisis.
>>
>>79220507
Vladivostok is ice-free throughout the year
>>
>>79220560
according to an ukranian i met west ukraine was totally different than russia but east ukraine was literally russia.
>>
>>79220607
vladivostok is not in europe
>>
>>79220045
Access to Black sea. It's strategically important to Russia. Also having disputed lands prevents Ukraine from joining NATO.
>>
>>79220687
They already had access to the Black Sea. On the other part, yes, Russia needs a "frozen conflict" in Ukraine and Georgia.
>>
>>79220465
Ukraine will never join NATO.
>>
>>79220315
>America
>her
CHICANO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJAJ
>>
>>79220422
Yeah. Baltic sea is the one they can never find a russian submarine in, right? Narrow passes and islands and the forward base of Kaliningrad

Both black Sea and Baltic seat are closed to large ships in case of war, at least at the beginning

And 1500 km is a lot to fly if you want an affective massive strike, because there's a lot of targets, and fly path is not straight, but around best radar-covered areas
>>
He's exploiting the misguided belief that Russia is still a superpower to bump his popularity.

Putin isn't stupid, but a lot of the people in his country are.
>>
>>79220806
>but a lot of the people in his country are.
like 50% of your people 2bh
>>
>>79220368
US has used tomahawks as a first strike weapon in many occasions, but never nukes. That's only because one is more politically acceptable than the other. In some limited campaign in the future, Russia might be faced with similar-ranged hypersonic weapons.

We're behind in tech, after all. Have to have strategic depth.
>>
>>79220766
What?
>>
>>79220874
I never implied otherwise. Still not as bad as Russia though.
>>
>>79220932
> Russia hacked their election
> HURR ME SMART
Taquisha, please
>>
>>79220932
russia made huge gains in the first 10 year of 21st century
people are thankul for that
also dont forget that golden boy navalny supports crim annexation aswell
>>
>>79220881
>USA dares to fire tomahawks directly to Russia
>Russia responds with its thousands of nukes
>USA retaliates with its own thousands of nukes
>world and humanity as we know ends
USA will never ever touch Russia directly. it will always be proxy wars here and there at this pace. in my humble opinion of course since i dont know shit about politics and warfare.
>>
>>79221035
Yeah, if Russia goes down in a war, they will make sure everyone comes down with them.
>>
>>79220874
>only 50%
lmao
clinton wasn't any better than trump at all
arguably she'd have been worse
100% of americans are stupid
>>
>>79220881
tomahawks will be the last thing you should worry about if potential war with the US happens.

also don't even forget that USSR were ruined without any kind of military intervention.
>>
>>79221129
europe seems to belike the most retarded-free zone in the world
>>
>>79221228
meh i'm not convinced we are free of them t b h
we have less retards but they are still the majority
>>
>>79221035
> never
You mean until some hew gimmick is invented that can hit most Russian nukes and the rest are intercepted? US is openly testing Prompt Global Strike program weapons and various missile defences, after they exited the missile defense treaty.

If would be very hard for them to do, but it's theoretically possible, say, in 30 years.

And that's not even counting scenarios where Russia goes through some instabilities, we're not bloodthirsty, and even during commie times we had officers that refused to launch nukes in confused situation without a political command.
>>
>>79221324
at least we dont shart in public areas
or have a two party system
>>
>>79221333
you cant intercept 15k nukes ruskie, its just impossible.

missile defense systems are only good for intercepting couple of missiles. also there are shit load of counter measures to fuck up radars in a war scenario.

its not about bloodthirstiness desu, its logical retaliation, if i had thousands of nukes and someone dared to step on my toe i would nuke the shit out of him to make an example.
>>
>>79221152
I believe in humanity, a little. Any war US states with Russia, they'd avoid nukes. Worry or not, if we were only bigger and cooler Iraq, tomahawks would be the weapon of choice.

As to how USSR was ruined, it was bad. But not "ruined by war" bad
>>
>>79221228
>europe seems to belike the most retarded-free zone in the world

yeah, letting politicians destroy your culture and lifestyle importing rapefugees
>>
>>79220045
Sanctions will go after a while
Crimea will stay forever
>>
>>79220874
>like 50% of your people 2bh
Your to kind.
>>
>>79221452
>highly educated europeans dont want to work in shit jobs for low income
>hmmm someone has to work in shit jobs for low income in order to increase the production and profits
>ohh gee look some war refugees they are literally the perfect candidate
hmmmmm
>>
>>79220806
>He's exploiting the misguided belief that Russia is still a superpower to bump his popularity.

No - man, he's cucking military expansion of NATO eastwards - preparing for long periods of time 10-50-100 years in 1st place.

2nd place the dissolution of USSR was a big hit in territory, morale, resources and population, power projection, stop becoming a superpower, and none in 1950's thought that dissolution was plausible and they didn't care when Khrushchev giving Crimea to ukrainian SSR. I think most of Ukraine territory wasn't conquered by Ukrainians, at least western part of ukraine was polish and Stalin traded with the Polish for parts of Germany.

There are literally Russian pseudo-coloniser /settlers stranded in countries around the Russian Federation, not didn't betray their ethnic identity with his country, that feel now displaced, sad and etc probably allied with Russian mentality reaching 1/4 of population of those countries like Estonia or 20% Kazakhistan.
>>
>>79221005
>>79221018
It's easy to use heat of the moment patriotism to sell Americans on starting a war, but history has shown public support will start to shift the other way if it's a shitty war like Vietnam or Iraq. Russians have yet to show they ever turn on their leaders after being exploited.
>>
File: crimea.png (27KB, 598x512px) Image search: [Google]
crimea.png
27KB, 598x512px
doesnt look that bad for crimea
new airport, new bridge
they are better off with russians than with hohols
>>
>>79221508
At least give them temporary working visas and no possibility to get nationality, gibsmedat and other welfare like Gulf Arab states or something.
>>
>>79220045
Because it was the oil prices that damaged Russia's economy, not the sanctions. Russia's sanctions towards Western Europe caused way more damage, especially to Finland.

The fall in oil prices plus the sanctions basically gave Russia a free pass to start a imperialist crusade and recover lost territory because now they have nothing to lose and there is nothing else USA can do to stop them.
>>
>>79221418
You're misinformed, Russia and US have "only" hundreds of missiles actually ready for launch. Tactical Russian is can't reach US. Even now US has what, 10 SM interceptor missiles on their ship for every distance nuke. Sure they're faulty and lack range, but what about ones that come in 10 or 20 years? Who knows.

Strategic depth worked for a thousand years and it won't go away. Keeping airfields under Ryazan safe from US first strike is well worth three years worth of 2%GDP growth, at least or generals probably think so.
>>
File: 1467046477173.png (123KB, 785x757px)
1467046477173.png
123KB, 785x757px
1. Crimeans wanted to be Russian
2. The Russian troops and their bases were there already
3. Crimea belongs to Russia
>>
>>79221597
>especially to Finland
Good.
>>
>>79221620
>well worth three years worth of 2%GDP growth
russia wouldnt have a higher growth anyway
reforms are needed in this case
economy is recovering, salarys need to rise
tax income is 160 bln €, half of that goes into pocket of greed politicians
>>
>>79221509
He isn't doing shit except pretending to be a superpower. The only countries actually making real steps to challenge the US world monopoly are China and Germany via the EU.
>>
>>79221620
according to wiki russian nukes have 16k km range and according to americans Russia has 2k warheads deployed (i.e. ready to fire) and 5k stockpiled. these are huge numbers man.

the most USA can do is proxy wars like Chechens or Syria and nothing else.
>>
File: 7fe.png (68KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
7fe.png
68KB, 600x411px
>>79221734
>Germany via the EU.
>>
>>79221510
Sorry, your being had by you betters and whining uselessly after, time after time doesn't stack up well against two of Russia's revolutions of the past centuries, no offense.

Go get pepper sprayed and feel lie you're making history or some such, not sure what passes for "resistance" or what was it, bravery in your home of the free or whatever
>>
>>79221800
hes right desu, just wait for the EU army and lets see what happens then.
>>
>>79220315
No, we can't, idiot, we just do it anyway.
>>
>>79220315
hows the wall doing?
especially after harvey and irma
>>
>>79221800
You're delusional if you don't think the end game of the EU is a completely unified country.
>>
>>79221857
I'm still very doubtful when it comes to Germany growing balls back
>>
>>79221734
he doesnt pretend to be one
he is keen on getting his intersts through
>>
>>79221731
Yeah all true
Figure something out if first we have security

Pure economic logic only work when you read about North Korea or China or Iran or NATO in the news and not border them

First, security, then stability, then economy. You only think able step 3 because you're playing easy mode, and 1 and 2 are covered by default
>>
>>79222001
it will happen desu, but it will take time. its hard to convince a french to go die in greece for their security for example.

nevertheless even if it doesnt happen germany has the man power and the industry to create an insane war machine by itself.
>>
>>79222031
there is no threat from the west and since most of you citizens are living in europe, it is not relevant, better look for china, since thry may adopt imperial stance very fast, and then russia will be fucked
>>
>>79222058
>its hard to convince a french to go die in greece for their security for example.

But it will be a professional army so of course they'll go where ever they are wanted to be.
>>
>>79221803
Compare living conditions in the US to Russia. If Switzerland, Norway, or Australia wants to criticize Americans for sacrificing general standard of living in the name of imperialistic ambitious by our leaders, that's fair, but Russians really have no highground on that issue.
>>
>>79220045
>Putin moves seems to be so dumb, there are other ways to have influence over other countries
I'm seeing this Brazilian anon for a while.Is he dumb or is he just just trying to sound smart in this cuck board?Anyone can tell the main reason for annexation of crimea is for the ports and geo politics.
>>
>>79221779
2000 sounds like they count tactical nukes. Strategic ones are limited to 1500 all told by treaty, a little more than half of that deployed, I think.

Its a lot, but most locations are known and can't be moved. Russia maybe has 200 warheads outside fixed silos, counting strategic bombers that can hit US but might be intercepted.

Russia isn't going to lie down and take it, but it's prudent to not be too optimistic
>>
>>79222143
sure but best armies are the ones where the soldiers are very motivated as well otherwise it just becomes a rag tag merc group. in battle of two armies, motivated one always has more advantage over the other. of course i am talking in "fair" environments where say both 2 armies have very similar tech.

thats why isis was insanely successful pre-usa intervention. they are insanely motivated to their cause and never hesitate to go for the extra mile.
>>
>>79222253
nuke submarines are the real threat anyways. you dont have to hit ohio too, just hit cali in east coast, and couple of big cities in west coast and USA is down in ruins.
>>
>>79221734
>Annexes a piece of land
>oh boy, it's USSR and they are pretending to be a superpower.

It's probably for regional interests in that area nothing more.
>>
>>79222223
I thought we were talking about resisting exploitation or fighting for freedom
How did we end up discussing the amount burgers you've had for launch?
>>
>>79221129
>>79221228
This is why people hate Europeans
>>
>>79222251
He is what we call a coxinha here in Brazil. They're obsessed with military weapons, USA, nazism and white people, they worship the USA and consider themselves white. They completely despise Russia and anything Russia does.
>>
File: eeee.png (19KB, 768x854px) Image search: [Google]
eeee.png
19KB, 768x854px
>>79222457
with people you mean jelly amerifat poltards?
>>
File: 32195579.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
32195579.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>79222502
>>
>>79222502
t. commie antifa
>>
>>79221510
>Russians have yet to show they ever turn on their leaders after being exploited.
>russia, home of one of the greatest and extreme revolutions in known history

why are americans so dumb
>>
>>79222380
Are you serious? The American Revolution was the first western democratic rebellion and preceded the French Revolution. The fuck you talking about no major resistances happened in the US?
>>
>>79222671
>first western democratic rebellion
thats us retard
>>
>>79222110
> there is no threat from the west
(citation needed)
Really, it's something you probably don't think about, since you're actually in it, but NATO bombed 4 neighboring countries, I think, since Putin was anything.

During 70 years of its existence, North Korea has attacked 4 neighbors fewer than that.

I wouldn't vote for the president that takes you guys at your word and dismantles defences in the West. Nobody would. It doesn't mean you're not nice people, but you clearly can't stop your leaders from starting stupid wars any better than people in any non - western country.
>>
>>79222665
russians are tired of revolution, in putin they see someone who guaretees stability
sad, that the elite is still exploiting, but at least russains dont live like in the 90s and early 00s
just compare chechen campaign with syrian campaign, and you see how much putin did for russia
>>
>>79222788
with german leadership something like that wouldnt happen
>>
>>79222665
>Start a rebellion
>Overthrow a monarch to live under a dictator

Great """""""""""revolution""""""""""""
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>79222671
>western democratic rebellion
>>
>>79220045
Having sea access has always been seen as a crucial point by russians.
>>
>>79222863
>be american
>spend 30 seconds skimming a wikipedia article
>make yourself look like a retard

well done
>>
>>79222671
It says"Centuries" in my previous post but I meant Century. Specifically 1917 to now. Any you're the ones bringing up Vietnam and other stuff where "resistance" was hippies winning.

I think "hippies winning" is the height of the last 100 years of Americans putting off the burger and resisting destructive government, policies, yes. I closely observed OWS, there's really no change since the 60es
>>
>>79222894
looking at russian history naval warfare was never their strength.
>>
>>79223047
theres not much coastline to defend, with crimea they are on the dominant sid in black sea, while baltic sea is narrow af
pacific sea is irrelevant since nobody gives a fuck about siberia and far east
>>
>>79223105
Is not completely irrelevant and its actually the same there. Black, Baltic, sea of Okhotsk - Russian strategy is to completely deny enemy access to prevent landings and off-shore missile launch. Look at the maps, it's all there - entrances into the seas are small, within range of Russian missiles, and there's a forward base in every sea
>>
>>79221508
nice try roach. 99% of migrants don't work.
>>
Putin played a little to much EU4 and didn't realize that in the modern day there were consequences for annexing the territory of other countries.
>>
>>79220045
Germany only owns Europe economically but in military terms they're a US vassal state.
>>
Why does Navalny support crimea annexation?
What do russians think of him?
>>
>>79222251
>an actual decent thread
>nepalese nigger tries to be edgy

>>79222502
Left wing favelado nigger spreading wrong info about his country, leave your room and get a job you won't survive living online
>>
Don't look for logic in their actions.
>>
>>79226750
Navalny offers a fair referendum in the Crimea.
>What do russians think of him?
There are 150 million Russians in the world, idiot. However, Navalny is unpopular person and 84% of Russians love Putin.
>>
>>79220045
There is a major Black Sea fleet base which could had been lost if Ukraine would have choose the West over Russia. And if NATO military bases would been built in Crimea, then Russia would been screwed.
>>
File: 809.png (188KB, 316x474px) Image search: [Google]
809.png
188KB, 316x474px
>>79231415
>Navalny offers a fair referendum in the Crimea.
guess how this would turn out
>>
>>79231415
>There are 150 million Russians in the world
So?
>>
>>79231541
Each Russian has his own special opinion about Navalny.
>>
>>79220045
Think about gas. Russia's economy is hugely dependent on selling that sweet Russian gas to Europe. Every gas line to Europe goes through the Ukraine. Russia needs to keep a tight leash on Ukraine or risk a vulnerability in a key part of their economy.

Yulia Tymoshenko, Ukraine's PM until 2010 was working to unravel Putin's gas stranglehold on Ukraine. This prompted Russia to consider a wide range of actions against Ukraine, including invasion.

Fortunately for Putin, Tymoshenko failed to win reelection in 2010, and Yanukovych was elected president. Yanukovych was very pro Russia, extending Russia's lease on the naval base at Sevastopol, reversing pro-western moves of his predecessors, and rejecting an EU trade deal in favor of joining the Commonwealth of Independent States. That last item was despised by most of Ukraine's population, and led to riots.

But Yanukovych failed in one key task. Putin wants to control Europe through energy dependence. Yanukovych allowed Exxon to beat Russia's Lukoil in winning a contract to explore offshore oil in the black sea. This is why Putin left Yanukovych out to dry.
>>
>>79231621
Once Yanukovych was ousted, Putin declared it his duty to protect Russians in Ukraine and invaded Crimea. After the invasion, the Crimean parliament appropriated offshore oil and gas rights in the black sea, nullifying Exxon's contract. The Crimean parliament then of course decided to give control over oil and gas exploration in the region to Russia and Gazprom. Now of course Putin doesn't need these resources, he just needs to make sure Ukraine can't get to them to make an attempt at energy independence. The invasion of Crimea keeps Ukraine under Russia's thumb.

The invasion of Crimea didn't give Putin control of his pipelines. It didn't give him any valuable resources -- the offshore oil and gas fields have not even yet been explored and may never be drilled. However, Putin gained free access to his port at Sevastopol on the southern tip of Crimea and it slapped Ukraine down and kept that country subjugated while still nominally independent. It also allowed Russia to capture 41 of Ukraine's 51 naval vessels, including their only submarine.
>>
>>79220422
>tomahawks
fucking joke

50 tomahawks failed to dusrupt functioning of just one airbase so i doubt that even 500 of them can inflict any serious damage
>>
File: FSU_Pipelines-2011-11_rus.png (152KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
FSU_Pipelines-2011-11_rus.png
152KB, 960x768px
>>79231621
>Every gas line to Europe goes through the Ukraine
>>
Russians can do nothing with their own power.
Are they slaves of dictators?
>>
>>79231790
russian highways map?

just pipelines, oh, okay
>>
>>79232022
poor banter
>>
>>79220045
Thats easy bait which will allow us to divide rashka. Arms races begin -> splits into several parts like it was with RE/USSR
>>
G*rmany is the enemy of the white race. They started WW1, killing millions of whites, just because they were jealous of the British Empire. Rather comically, they lost the war and lost territory to the British Empire as a result of their ineptitude. Also, unbeknownst to many, the G*rman invented communism and spread it to Russia during the war to weaken them. Eventually, this would kill millions of whites. The G*rman, deeply consumed by shame and anger, sought to re-establish himself as a somewhat relevant regional power. To try and achieve this, they elected a socialist, who fought in the aforementioned war and held a great grudge against the Anglo. In his bitterness, the G*rman created lies about G*rman superiority, to try and justify his lust for power and his neighbours’ lands. Thus war was declared, and with all too much predictability, the G*rman lost another war, with many millions of whites being killed. Again, comically, the G*rman had his own lands taken over by Anglos. The G*rman was defeated. For now. Many years passed, and under the divine mercy of the Anglo, the G*rman was allowed to rebuild, and even to thrive. But the seed of guilt had been implanted in the minds of G*rmans, so as to keep them weak. The G*rman, utterly humiliated, now put his hope in the EU instead of his conquered homeland, and in his autism invited the Middle East to Europe. This was done so that G*rmans could finally live beside a people lower than them. And so it was the G*rman's blood lust continued, as these new guests killed many whites. But alas, just as the G*rman began to feel a fell hope, the Anglos had defeated them again with Brexit. Who knows what the future holds, but there is one thing certain - the Anglo will always be here to thwart the G*rman menace.
>>
File: 25143865.png (113KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
25143865.png
113KB, 500x501px
>>79220045
Has anyone considered that perhaps the Russian government just wants to protect Russian people from oppressive governments that ban their language? Why does everything have to be muh realpolitik
>>
>>79220045
Crimea is an important warm water port desu. Also home of Russias black sea fleet.
>>
>>79221623
1.Finland doesn't want to be russian
2.There are often russian military aircrafts over finnish air space and probably submarines under the sea
3.Finland belongs to Russia
>>
>>79220045

Warm water port in the south with access to the ocean. Without Crimea Russian can't launch into the ocean anywhere except the frigid North, or between other countries in the Pacific and Atlantic. Massive travel time to reach the Indian Ocean.
>>
>>79221734
>>79221800
>>79221857
>>79222001
>>79222058
>>79222143
>>79222290
No.
The military is always right wing outside of communist nations, the vast majority of the military in Europe hates migrants, and most likely hates Merkel and the EU for importing them. Morale would be so low even without an integrated army that they'd be crushed by even the Russians or ISIS, tbqh.
>>
>>79220045
Putin is a degenerate politician and i'm sorry for our idiotic government
> have literally millions square km of unpopulated land
> MUH WE NEED THAT SMALL ISLAND WHICH IS ALREADY A RUSSIAN TOURIST DESTINATION
>>
Russia isn't the big bad evil here
Ukraine has always been a dick to Russia, especially due to gas, and you can see that in the gas disputes that started in 2008, after Yanukovych was elected and Ukraine started giving more middle fingers to Russia, they got pissed, and for good reasons, because Russia had been treating Ukraine fairly after Stalin, not to mention that there were many pro-Russians and Russians in Eastern Ukraine, so they revolted, Russia took the chance and attacked, annexing the very valuable to the Russians port of Crimea, which is the closest thing to the Russian's wet dream so far
A port on the mediterranean
>>
Not to mention that Crimea was historically Russian with a Russian majority and only Kruschev gave it to Ukraine because he himself was Russian and believed there'd be no difference in which republic controlled the port
I wouldn't call the invasion of Crimea illegal, as it is justified on multiple fronts
But war with Georgia was bad, even though Russia got its way after the whole thing
>>
>>79235428
*he himself was Ukrainian
>>
>>79235347
>>79235428
>>79235457
t. Ivan Ivanovich from Kremlin
>>
>>79235734
nice retort
>>
>>79234062
>ban their language
Do you have RT overdose? Half of Ukraine speaks Russian, and Russian is primary language in Eastern schools, "Inter" is one of the most popular TV-channels in country, and they always speak Russian here. Literally all "they banned Russian language" bullshit is coming from Russian official only because our government doesn't want to recognise Russian as second official language on the state level.
>>
>>79236327
>because our government doesn't want to recognise Russian as second official language on the state level.
Why not, if half of your population speaks Russian?
>>
>>79236525
I don't know, but after 2014 only cuckold would do it.
>>
File: Weapons smuggling Syria ISIS.jpg (4MB, 1421x4015px) Image search: [Google]
Weapons smuggling Syria ISIS.jpg
4MB, 1421x4015px
CIA Arms Smugglan to Syria
>>
>>79220045
the russian economy was hit by the oil prices plunge, nobody even noticed any sanctions before it

also crimea isnt an island
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.