[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What psychiatric drugs are you taking? Me: lithium, Olanzapine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: 1504813537404.jpg (384KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
1504813537404.jpg
384KB, 960x684px
What psychiatric drugs are you taking?

Me: lithium, Olanzapine and Citalopram
>>
:^)
>>
>>79218580
Happy now?
>>
>>79218619
Yes
>>
I used to take an antidepressant but it made my dick go limp so I stopped
>>
an ex-consumer speaks here:

Is the great scam of this century, it has only been shown to be useful for very severe depressions, and as long as its duration of treatment does not last more than a year, otherwise, it will only aggravate more problems by DESTROZING the serotonergic system, decreasing the production of serotonin and greatly reducing the effectiveness of its receptors, and also decreases the production of new neurons in the medium and long term.

it has been shown that the placebo effect is more effective than the drug itself (any of them).

The longer the treatment, the more difficult it will be to get out of a depression and the more adverse effects it will cause in the brain.

So those who are consuming that shit, leave it already. you must leave it very gradually, or you will have problems of all the forms
>>
Nothing, I only take L-Tryptophan and melatonin in the evening.
>>
>>79219085
It's not like you would do anything useful with your dick.
>>
>>79219713
>this is just nothing for the average snownigger
>>79219750
I have a girlfriend that wants to fuck 3 times a day so it matters to me you weed addict gay loving queerlander
>>
>>79219598
it makes impotent
>>
File: 1410586379675.gif (667KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1410586379675.gif
667KB, 500x263px
>>79218373
>Taking a bunch of pills when you can just smoke weed
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
I got prescribed benzos but I'm scared of taking them. I don't want to become retarded or addicted, or both.
But I have bad anxiety. What should I do?
>>
>>79219931
I'm bipolar and when I smoke marihuana I get depressive crisis
>>
>>79219971
Benzos suck, I have a friend that was majorly addicted to that shit, it's one of the hardest drugs to quit apparently.
He started working out and getting fit, getting into martial arts, then he managed to quit it.

As for a cure for anxiety I can't say I know, but getting in shape, raising your self esteem and health definitively helps I think.

Flush that shite.
>>
>>79218373
None.
>>
>>79219881
ELizabeth you busy, huh?
>>
File: d05.png (328KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
d05.png
328KB, 1024x655px
>>79219931
>Taking a bunch of psychoactives when you can just reflect
>>
>>79220111
That's a bummer.
Have you tried different strains?
The effects of sativa weed and indica weed can be quite different from eachother.
>>
>>79220195
>raising your self esteem
How?
>>
>>79220350
Getting in shape helps at least, it's not easy but it's a start, you won't need to go full on health nut, but set up a regiment for yourself to try to follow.
Basically anything that can make you feel pride helps too, learning something new like a language or learning to play an instrument, putting yourself out of your comfort zone.

When you finally can slack a bit at the end of the day, if you feel you've done something productive beforehand you can actually enjoy it and feel that you deserve it.
It's what helps for me anyways, I used to be very anxious and afraid of social interactions and going out of my comfort zone, I found that the feeling of mastering something got me out of it.
>>
>>79219750
This is why I keep taking my meds. I'm still not getting any pussy but at least I can hold a job and whatnot.
>>
>>79220596
Also smoking weed on the regular, which used to make me feel anxious and paranoid because of it's illegality has helped me overcome it a bit, since I had to learn to deal with my own thoughts and to keep them in check to not get those effects, basically the same feeling of mastery, only over your own mind.
>>
The only DRUG I get HIGH on is LIFE
>>
>>79220842
Like the saying, if you're in hell keep going, climb down Satan's leg.
>>
>>79220869
Fuck off Chad
>>
>>79218373
stay away from the pharmaceutical jew
>>
Escapism.
>>
>>79220908
Are you a Pierre or a Muhammad?
>>
>>79219598
this

it does basically the same to your brain like popping ecstacy pills every other day
>>
>>79219971
long-term benzo use is harder to kick than heroin, especially long acting ones like xanax

there are better anti-anxiety drugs but patents have expired on those, basically antihistamines like diphenhydramine and especially hydroxyzine

they are often OTC, still go easy on them too, as they will make you drowsy, but at least they aren't addictive
>>
>>79220842
too much cannabis, especially daily use, aggravates anxiety and can cause psychotic reaction, especially high-THC low-CBD strains

chronic use often causes depression
>>
>>79221131
xanax is short acting, and benadryl is useless for real anxiety disorders.
>>
>>79221229
Yeah, it enhances anxiety, but delving deeper in it has helped me deal with it I feel, but every person is different so if it helps for someone else, I don't know.

Also I'm not advocating chronic use, but moderate use certainly helps me feel better.
But each case is different, but still, I'd rather take the side effects of weed over the side effects of benzos and crap like that.
If it helps it helps, if not, it doesn't hurt trying.

But mainly staying in shape and getting some routines is the best way to deal with issues like this anyway I think.
I'm just offering some advice based on my own experience, not saying that I'm a doctor or anything.
>>
>>79221527
Also psychedelics is definitively worth trying for people with depression and anxiety issues I think.
It's a great way to "reset" your mind from negative thought spirals, it can make you feel like a new man afterwords.
Use it with caution in a comfortable safe set and setting of course and start with a low dose so you get a taste of what it's like in case you're anxious about getting a bad experience.

Shrooms are the most plentiful, you can get them legally in the Netherlands for example.

Again, not for everyone, but if you're gonna take benzos or something simular, I would try this before starting to take it, maybe it will help.
>>
>>79221716
Truffles that is, in the Netherlands, same thing only slightly different for legal reasons, but it's got psilocybin which is the same that's in regular shrooms.
>>
File: Photo0066.jpg (53KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0066.jpg
53KB, 480x640px
>>79221238
yeah I fucked up, xanax is one of the more potent, but indeed short-acting

still withdrawals of long term use are still agonizing af though

>>79221716
You can pick them for free in the cow fields at the moment, season probably started where you are.

They are quite potent though. More potent than "truffles" (sclerotia)
>>
File: Photo0045.jpg (98KB, 480x640px)
Photo0045.jpg
98KB, 480x640px
psilocybe semilanceata

grows all over the world in temperate climates
>>
File: DSCI0006.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0006.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>
File: loc3.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
loc3.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
yearly tradition since 1996
>>
>>79221716
>psychedelics
can't they also fuck you up real good? it seems pretty risky
>>
>>79222724
yeah they can, be careful with them

I only do low doses, and occasionally, in the autumn mostly for obvious reasons
>>
>>79220111

Yeah it blows, I have generalized anxiety disorder and weed instantly sets off panic attacks.

When you've got brain chemical disorders anything that fucks with brain chemicals is devastating.
>>
>>79218373
none. you are a loser.
>>
DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>79218373
Vodka and after beer and after vodka again.
Course for week.
>>
>>79222076
benzos are nasty. i dont see how people enjoy them. the only use i ever had with them was easing amphetamine crashes.
>>
>>79218373
>olanzapine
unless you are legit schizo, get out of that shit, it will make you a zombie

t. I did olanzapine for a year, barely even remember what happened
>>
>>79218373
none
>>
>>79224082
this. "doctors" who prescribe antipsychotics for anyone other than schizophrenics are corporate shills who need to be shot.
>>
>>79224012
Same, they help a lot after you have been spun for a few days with no sleep
>>
>>79224082

I know a girl who pops anti-psychotics for fun, she's hardcore addicted to them now.

I don't even get why, there's no real worthy high associated with it. People who take them for legitimate means often say they feel like a brain dead drunkenness but with no positive side at all.
>>
Know a guy who had bad depressions and they put him on all kinds of pills. Now he isn't sad anymore, but also not happy. He seems really apathetic most of the time. Like he's alive, but not much beyond that.

The shit they give to him can't be healthy. Wouldn't take such things unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>79225788
>Know a guy who had bad depressions and they put him on all kinds of pills. Now he isn't sad anymore, but also not happy. He seems really apathetic most of the time.

Welcome to anti-depressants. They don't fix shit, they just completely kill your soul instead, robots can't be sad after all, so consider that a "fix".
>>
>>79225545
they make you able not to "feel". You could've have lost your whole family and friends, and you are like it's the most normal thing in the world, not shaken one bit. Things like sadness (or happyness/foundness) slowly disapear, even from your memories, it's terrible

And yes, most anti-psychotics are mildly adictive, but have not the terrible withdrawal some other meds have. The problem is that you become apathetic, unable to have initiative, once you start it's hard to make up your mind
In my case I was against it since the beggining and as soon as I was of age, I quit, some time after confronted the doctor - got a deal for my troubles and buried the mater. It happened the doctor though I was outsmarting her constantly and she felt (yes, felt) I would be easier to break if I was restrained by a med. As it's often said, psychiatrists are crazier than their patients
>>
File: happiness-rankings.jpg (185KB, 890x1126px) Image search: [Google]
happiness-rankings.jpg
185KB, 890x1126px
>>79218373
Interesting...
>>
>>79225819
Guess robot is actually a fitting word. He functions without problems, gets up for work in the morning and does what he has to do and then goes home and watches TV. But he completely stopped giving a damn about other people or his former hobbies. He just can't be arsed to do anything at all really.
>>
File: 1504752792129.jpg (146KB, 340x444px)
1504752792129.jpg
146KB, 340x444px
>>79225878
>only 14
>>
I take one for schizophrenia, Clozapine or something.
>>
Testosterone is unironically the best psychiatric drug there is.

There's a reason why women are much more neurotic (hence more anxious, depressed etc.) on average then men.

https://www.anabolicmen.com/
>>
aripiprazole irazem 10mg and klonopin clonazepam 2mg

mostly for anxiety and depression
>>
>>79218373
if you're sad just drink, drugs are bad mkay
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.